Ratings for Dr. Ruchi M. FITZGERALD

Some of the nurses there lie about contacting you has happened 5 times by nurse named Penny, which is unprofessional. However dr. Fitzgerald is amazing, polite, caring, and listens. You can tell she truly cares about her patients. Best doctor I've had in 6 years. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

She is the absolute best doctor I have ever gone to! I feel completely comfortable to her. She listens to all aspects going on in your life and works to form a treatment plan to truly meet your needs. She is awesome!! highly recommend going to her. She is so understanding!!!!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

Dr. Fitzgerald is an excellent doctor. She is very decisive and refers to your medical history, visits with the patient for some time before making any deductions. More than likely her one rude review is someone who could NOT accept their obvious problems. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Dr. Ruchi Fitzgerald is extremely professional and considerate. She spent a considerable amount of time with me during my first appointment and really listened to what I was saying. After months of going to Same Day Care and Walk in Care, I finally made an appointment with Dr. Fitzgerald and she figured out what was going on and is helping me. I feel better than I have in months! Also, she calls when she says she will and is very kind and professional.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

I am so surprised to see the poor rating for this doctor on this site. My experience with her was quite the opposite. I found her to be one of the most caring and sympathetic doctors I have ever seen. I've only had one experience with her, so I don't know her total track record, but I will never forget how she treated me because it was the nicest experience I had with a doctor in a long time. If she ever moves to a regular family practice clinic, I will definitely consider becoming her regular patient.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2009

She was very rude, judgemental, and could not diagnose me accurately. Assumed i still smoked, assumed i don't exercise, and assumed i don't eat right.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

Dr. Ruchi M. FITZGERALD's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 2004)