Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Bobek

Dr. Bobek is the absolute best Doctor that ever cared for my health. With white coat syndrome he made me feel completely at ease. Unfortunately he left the family practice where I had my appointments with him. I can honestly say that no other Doctor I have gone to since then has been as good. If I could have stayed his patient throughout my life I would have. I wish him the very best because he truly deserves it.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

Incompetent. No show. Over two week period never contacted family or patient after being assigned as primary doctor. Did not alter medication as directed by hospital.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010

Dr. Bobek was my mothers doctor in a nursing home. After she was placed in this nursing home, I attempted to call Dr. Bobek numerous times to find out the status of my mother. He never called me back after leaving many messages for him. My mother had been diagnosed with hydrocephalus at the hospital prior to being sent to a nursing home. The hospital doctors (geriatric team of 4) told me my mother was terminal. A neurosurgeon had tried to remove fluid from my mother's spine and my mother became paralyzed and finally went into a coma. My mother died and I just happened to fly in from 2000 miles away to see my mother. I got a call that she died 45 minutes before I arrived. I buried my mother shortly after. I just received the death certificate and the cause of death signed by Dr. Mark Bobek was "ischemic cardiomyopathy." Never was I told about any "heart disease." Never was I informed of anything although I called the nursing home and the doctor so many times. This is no way to treat us.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

Dr. Mark A. Bobek's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1984)

Centene