Ratings for Dr. Randy Radford

It is hard to give high marks but overall he is good but I had an appointment and when I got there was told he was running 90 mins late. A simple call to let me know would have been nice and I could have stayed at home instead of driving across town.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Dr Radford is the best! You can tell when a doctor is in it for the money or in it for the patient care. And Dr Radford is definitely in this practice for the patient care. He doesn't push you through. He listens to what you have to say. He talks to you. He explains things to you. He's very soft-spoken so he's not intimidating at all in any way. He doesn't make you feel less of a person than him. He doesn't make you feel like you wasted his time. All in all he's one great Dr.! Thank you Dr Radford for taking me on as a patient when I was looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Takes the time to listen, doesn't rush you or brush you off. Caring and compassionate.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Probably the most kind and compassionate doctor I've ever met - he really takes the time to listen to your issues. Very lucky to have him as a family doctor!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

Dr Radford is fantastic! I feel so lucky to have found a doctor that actually spends the time listening to all my concerns without brushing me off or feeling judged. Very kind and made me feel comfortable from our very first visit. Cant say enough wonderful things about him. Thank you Dr. Radford you truly are one of a kind!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

now that the old crotchety staff in desperate need of retirement are gone and the office has moved and is settled, wow what a difference!!!! i feel like there's more order and more focus on patient care! thanks so much Dr.Radford for stepping up and giving that office a good re-vamp. He's an amazing doctor who looks after his patients with the utmost care and attention!!!! you rock! thank you so much for actually taking care of my needs!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

A very pleasant and helpful family doctor! He is so gentle and kind every time we go. So thankful he is our family's provider.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Radford.The best of the best.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!! Got some answers and Things finally got done!! Thanks to dr Radford!!!!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Dr. Radford is amazing! I was having some trouble and he took the time to listen, make a plan and assure me that I could get through it! I owe a lot to him! Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

Dr. Randy Radford's Credentials

• University of Saskatchewan (Grad. 1985)

Sask Health