Ratings for Dr. Robert S. Watine

Watine was not helpful, in a hospital/ER admission at a hospital in Jacksonville, Florida. From a background search vi Google - He seems to hospital hop a lot, which is not a good sign usually it means he's got in trouble. He is exceptionally egotistical, and very hostile towards patients. He is accusatory, and, makes up false information. He does not read notes and other doctors records. He had already marked me for discharge before I was seen other specialists, and, he lied about test results. He was intentionally antagonistic. When I told him to get out of my hospital room because he was upsetting, he intentionally came back in my room, seemingly just to continue to antagonize things. He would nt even let me go to the bathroom in peace. In one short - very brief visit, he continually cut me off when I would try to answer his question...and then he just continued to be maniacal in his behavior. Totally unprofessional in his mannr, dress, and, approach. He did not seem to be very knowledgeable. He put false info in my records. He is a risk to any patient's well being, and, I would not recommend anyone put their trust in him. After he and the hospital were caught making mistakes, then he tried to order all kinds of things, after trying to say I was discharged...adding that he was going to add a psych eval -- trying to make me look bad, when he was the one who messed up. He was totally nasty, nasty, nasty. I hope they lock him up and throw away the key, and, take away his license forever...he should not be a doctr - or anything that puts him in touch with people, or animals. He's a con. He also never sanitized his hands or stethoscope...which means he contaminated me, and, every other patient. I cannot recommend him for anything! I was glad to google his name, and, found out a lot. Thanks to others who were concerned enough to post about Watine.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Did not have to pay. Dr. Watine though me out of his office. His nurse is the rudest person sat there and got ugly about my appointment. she stated loudly that I thought this was a walk in and that I would have to schedule an appointment. When I got home I had the nurses name who I made the appointment with but decided it was not worth my health. When I was standing in waiting room Dr Watine yelled that he seen me in the hospital for accute heart attack which he was right. PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS DOCTOR AND HIS STAFF.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

was nice that not only did I get to see the Dr in the office but as well when I was hospitalized

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

Not impressed with this Dr. I needed a primary care to help manage my care. He maybe spent 5 minutes with me and it appears he only looked at the first page of records I brought with me. Also had no opinions on my issues BUT was happy to discuss the nutritional products he sells.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

Dr. Watine is a very thorough Dr. He is a good listener and spends time with you to understand your medical needs. I highly recommend this Dr.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

Dr. Robert S. Watine's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Plantation, FL