Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Palese

Dr. Palese takes care of me for more than ten years. He is very proficient in what he does. Very straight forward. I recommend him highly!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Dr Palese is an outstanding world class surgeon who performed delicate kidney sigery on my husband. He is an outstanding professional who has outstanding skills and a great personality to boot. I would not hesitate recommending him 100 percent. Thank God for doctors like him!!!!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Overall, the whole experience is stellar. Great staff who are really the ones sailing the ship ahead. My only qualms are that he has the tendency to rush a bit, and seems really busy and that he might be juggling a bit too much.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Five years later and I can attest to the same brisk manner and lack of knowledge. I don't need sympathy but a doctor that will investigate a problem in a thorough manner. Throwing a pain-killer with many side-effects, examining me for a total of 2 minutes does not begin to address the problem, let alone determine the underlying problem!

Submitted May 12, 2014

Dr. Palese was extremely cavalier about delivering bad news that was very upsetting. He was not able to tell me the side effects of the drugs he was prescribing me, and he turfed me to his colleague without asking my permission or telling me about the new doctor. He did not make eye contact with me (just scrolled through his computer) during my visit or fully listen to my history. In general, he rushed through my appointment, did not offer any sympathy, and had a general lack of interpersonal skills.

Submitted May 20, 2009

Dr. Michael A. Palese's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1997)

Alliant Health Plans