Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Winiecki

Dr. Winiecki has been treating my family for years....I don't like seeing this wonderful man & his staff bashed by the couple of comments I've seen. We will continue to see Dr. Winiecki for our care until either he sees fit to throw us out or he retires. He's awesome & my friends that I referred to him agree.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2014

Nurse called up with the incorrect results on a particular test. When I met with him, he not only failed to discuss the incorrect report of that test, but he failed to discuss the results of other tests he ordered. This is the most incompetent medical group I have ever have experienced.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

I have also used Dr. Winiecki as my primary physician for years. He is still my favorite.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

Dr. Winiecki has been my doctor for many years. He is prompt and courteous and very knowledgable. If he kept someone waiting it was for an extreme emergency with a patient.I would recommend him to anyone..

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

DR ROBERT WINIECKI WILL KEEP YOU WAITING FOR 1 HOUR BEFORE SEEING THE PATIENT FOR 5 MINUTES. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM DR ROBERT WINIECKI for YOUR OWN GOOD

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

Dr. Robert A. Winiecki's Credentials

• Univ Of Chicago, Pritzker Sch Of Med, Chicago Il 60637 (Grad. 1985)