Ratings for Dr. Tin H. Quach

Terrible Podiatrist!!! He has a horrible attitude and a hugh chip on his shoulder. He did surgery on my foot and totally messed it up so he performed it again but there was no difference. He also corrected a hammertoe and left my toe deformed. When I decided to do see someone else to correct his mess I requested my medical records and he strangely had 2 versions. One version of my medical records was not legible and the other was rewritten with added info that didn't make sense. He also called in the wrong prescription for me after my first surgery. It was clearly noted that I was allergic to codeine and penicillin and he prescribed some codeine - thank goodness the Walgreens pharmacist picked up on that hugh error. I went to see several physicians after my 2 surgeries with Quach and they all said I didn't need the surgery and commented on the bad work he had done. I would NEVER recommend this so-called podiatrist to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2012

I TOOK MY MOM TO SEE DR.QUACH AND WAS VERY PLEASED WITH HIS SERVICES. HE EXPLAINED IN DETAIL ABOUT A MINOR SURGICAL PROCEDURE MY MOM NEEDED. THE STAFF WAS CHEERFUL AND POLITE.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

Dr. Tin H. Quach's Credentials

• Barry University School Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2002)