You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Sarah Caines

Dr. Caines is *the best* doctor we've ever had. She looks after me and 4 other members of my family. She's cheerful, funny and of course knows her medicine. She always listens to our concerns and never dismisses any of our concerns.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Dr. Caines is an amazing doctor in every way, caring , compassionate and knowlegable. Brenda her Receptionist is also wonderful and helpful in every way! These two are such a great team, I consider myself lucky to have them!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

So lucky to have her as our Dr. and all in the office!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Great family Dr. We are vey lucky to have her look after our family.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

Dr. Caines, should be commended for her knowledge, as a family physician. She is an excellent example of what we expect from our doctor and we are rateful for her time and effort in treating our medical problems.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012

This doctor is very caring and concerned about the whole person's health.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

Absolutely no complaints about Dr. Caines, she is very knowledgeable and really cares about her patients. Was so impressed after my first appointment with her, I hope to be her patient for as long as possible. She is very thorough in her answers to my questions and procedures like annual paps are as quick and bearable as possible (in comparison to other MDs) She always walks in with a smile and takes genuine interest in how you're doing. So glad I found a doctor I can have complete faith in. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2011

Dr.Sarah Caines always gives you the time.She is a very caring person who cares about her patient's.Also her receptionist is a lovely lady that goes above and beyond to help you.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Dr. Caines is the best doctor I have ever had! She is friendly, knowledgeable, kind and an absolute gem in this field. She takes excellent care of my entire family and her receptionist, Brenda, is just as excellent as Dr. Caines. I feel very lucky that I was able to meet Dr. Caines and have her take us on as her patients.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

Dr. Sarah Caines's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Caines is *the best* doctor we've ever had. She looks after me and 4 other members of my family. She's cheerful, funny and of course knows her medicine. S..."

February 14, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Caines is an amazing doctor in every way, caring , compassionate and knowlegable. Brenda her Receptionist is also wonderful and helpful in every way! Thes..."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "So lucky to have her as our Dr. and all in the office!"

October 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor and staff are incredible and we couldn't have lucked into a better office."

September 16, 2014