Ratings for Dr. Robin S. Mills

The Dr doesn't want to figure out underlining conditions, is not very friendly and makes you not want to be around her. Staff schedules appointments and when you arrive they tell you that you do not need to be seen. The ultrasound tech at this office is amazing though, I think she deserves to work for a better establishment. She found my bicornuate uterus with 1 rudimentary horn when over 30 doctors over 13 years have not. I would not recommend Dr.Mills

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

Great doctor! Very attentive to my needs. Very satisfied

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

I have to desagree with the other comment, DR Mills was excellent to me, very friendly and attencious to all my needs. I called the office after hours on a weekend and DR. Mills called me back in 5 minutes and ready to help.The only thing i have to complain is punctuality, i had days that i waited 1hr and being pregnant left on sitting then on that unconfortable table for long is not good at all. I've seen different docs at the office and DR Mills is my favorite! Thanks Doc Mills.....

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

this doctor blamed every problem i tried to talk to her about on me being overweight without listening to the circumstances and the fact that i had these problems before i was over weight! She is cold and impersonal and doesnt care about anyone but herself! She didnt listen to anything i had to say. She made snap judgments and acted like i was nothing but a bother to her and a waste of her time. through my whole pregnancy she never said a kind word to me.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

Dr. Robin S. Mills's Credentials

• Ohio Medical University (Grad. 1996)

AARP