You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Johan Vorster

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

The best Doctor I've ever had. Very thorough. Very understanding.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Submitted April 24, 2015

We appreciate Dr Vorster so much. We have 3 young children and he is so wonderful with them. We never feel like a "number". We always get the impression that he really knows and cares about our family. He's excellent with children and makes my boys feel so at ease.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Submitted January 19, 2015

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

The best doctor we've ever had. He saved my husband's life. He immediately refers you to a specialist if needed. He is caring, knowledgeable and friendly. You can't do any better anywhere in Canada!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

seen thru emergency in yorton...very impressed with his communication skills, demeanor, passing on knowledge in a laymans terms... straight to the point..a lot of other doctors could learn from his methods..EXCELLENT TOP NOTCH k.r.fleet

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014

We have had dr Vorster for 6 years now and he is amazing! Really takes his time to truly listen to your concerns and works hard to find out what is going on.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

Very friendly. The staff is great and know you when you walk in the door. Dr. Vorster is always very pleasant and knowledgeable. He also gives you different treatment options rather than just one. Very comfortable.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

Dr. Johan Vorster's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very thankful to have him for my doctor. He really cares about his patients and is very kind and level headed. I don't think it could get any better. "

April 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best Doctor I've ever had. Very thorough. Very understanding. "

February 19, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "A good doctor ONLY if you are young with no serious health conditions. Definitely not a doctor for geriatric patients"

April 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We appreciate Dr Vorster so much. We have 3 young children and he is so wonderful with them. We never feel like a "number". We always get the impression that he..."

March 18, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "The only problem I have with Dr. Vorrester is he is usually away when I need to see him."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wish I could my parents in to him they saw him in emergency once and loved seeing him"

September 6, 2014