Dr. Johan Vorster

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Johan Vorster

Thankful to have found this doctor after my doctor retired

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

I visited this Doc for the first time today. He is knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

Unlike some doctors who just want to get rid of you fast, Dr. Vorster cares about his patients. He is very knowledgeable and approachable. I highly recommend him. I had the pleasure to be seen by him at the Hillside Medical Clinic and although I was a walk-in patient, he treated me as a patient he had known. So a very good experience overall.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

Given the amount of time he spends with each patient it would be entirely unrealistic to expect him to be perfectly punctual. the amount of care and concern he expresses is evident always.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

I have never had such an amazing doctor. He is so attentive, kind and thorough! I don’t think you could find a better doctor. Very glad I was able to get him as my new family physician.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

Very helpful and knowledgeable. Easy to talk to and understanding.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Forster for 10 years and have had excellent care under him. He is very knowledgeable and does not hesitate in sending you off to a specialist. Too bad this wonderful Dr. is leaving Yorkton. I wish him all the best as he begins a new chapter in his life. He will definitely be missed!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

We absolutely love Dr. Vorster. He is so compassionate and caring and has helped us cope with some very serious issues over the past couple years.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

I'm geriatric. I guess - I hate to face it like most old people. I couldn't be more confidant in him for myself and my mate. He's a terrific doctor.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Love this man! Been seeing him for several years. Very kind and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Dr. Johan Vorster's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Practicing family Medicine in Canada since 2008. Obtained CCFP by examination in 2013. Practicing in Kelowna BC since 2018

• English
  • Afrikaans

• University of Pretoria/Universiteit van Pretoria (Grad. 2004)

GHI