Ratings for Dr. Rebecca England

My comment somehow was posted and then deleted. Ask for her credentials, if she does not provide then DO NOT USE HER. SHE IS NOT EXPERIENCED IN FAMILY VIOLENCE BUT SAYS SHE IS. If you are stuck with this lip injected frog then ask for the order to be vacated based on the fact she will not provide her credentials.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

Every time my soft hearted nine year old poops himself because of the extreme emotional abuse leveled at him by his BPD mother, I can't help but think that maybe my court case would have gone differently if only dr. england had read any of the paperwork given to her by the other psychologists involved and the MCFD. Maybe, if she had just taken the time to read all of the paperwork, she wouldn't have felt the need make her results match her prejudice. Even if this were not the case, her prices are still outrageous.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

It’s been over 15 years since this bias man hating woman allignated my two kids out of my life. Her report sided with my x-wife who has distroyed to wonderful young people. Currently they are both in their 20’s and reside with their mother so she can continue to fraudulently seek federal disability tax credits. My daughter suffers from recurrent hospital visits because she has been told by her mother that she’s ill. This doctor is a criminal hiding behind the courts. Look at other situations 5 -10 years out after she has distroyed the family relationships through her lies. Maybe one day someone with enough money will have the time to put this woman away before she hurts anymore children in BC.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Be very careful, she is very dishonest and vindictive. She will align with one parent, and has zero discernment. Be wary of section 211 reports completed by a psychologist they are not able to assess family violence only a family justice counsellor can do that. If there is ANY abuse present to you or your children DO NOT GET A SECTION 211 BY A PYSCHOLOGIST. Call family justice counsellors they have a manual on how violence, intimidatiom, threats will be incorporated into a parents parenting ability. She lies a lot make sure you record everything! Yes I agree with people’s comments about her license needing to be revoked.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Avoid using her! Full of BS and twisted facts, biased to paying party, unprofessional.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Thank goodness I finally found a great practitioner like Dr. England. She had the sincere approach, and the ability to listen enough to determine what was really bothering me with my family relationships. Numerous times in the past I was discouraged with psychologists and their approach, but this woman assessed me and my family in a most beneficial way. I am thankful we met, and now we really do have a basis for moving forward. Thank you again.

Submitted July 21, 2017

We had a S11 done by Dr. England. I am a father that my kids chose to and were left with me. I don't think that being a man is the real problem. Dr. England will give a report that supports the people she has relationships with, such as lawyers counsellors and so on. The report itself was very sloppy, full of errors. My kids are older, almost adults and were shocked at what the good doctor claims they said. I myself was amused to see where Dr. England had quoted me, but left half the sentence out. The report was also 6 weeks late and therefore no time to take it to another doctor. Not the kind of professionalism I was expecting for the over $20,000 price tag. Despite the report, it was her recommendations that were mind boggling, Major problems such as alcohol abuse suicidal thoughts and documented slander were totally ignored. Dr. England's main focus was getting ever one signed up for a very expensive program. no doubt so she can collect her kick back. in short Dr. England is a con artist who has no regard for the relationships she has been hired to help repair. Her professional relationships are far more important than your kids. I recommend that you stay far away from anyone in this field. When it comes to family Law the truth has no place simply because there is no money in the truth. You may be told by your Lawyer that Dr. England is very respected in her field. You may want to google her name together with other professionals that have been involved . I did (too late though).If you find yourself stuck with this tire fire RECORD EVERYTHIG! We did not end up going to court for the fact that my wife got absolutely destroyed in a discovery, over a lot of the documented issues that Dr. England chose to ignore. So although your lawyer may counsel you to read these comments with the thought that a lot of them are sour grapes. this is not totally the case here. If it were not for the fact that people embroiled in family law litigation are tapped out, this woman would be buried in law suits.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Crazy biased. Only interested in making money. Avoid at all costs

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

I am a father. She does not lean towards fathers but tobetter explain, she favors to the party that is paying or that she has dealt with on a regular(such as lawyers). She was appointed for me as well and I argued it but failed. Her report not only did not favour me but took my children away. Hint of advice, when you receive a report hire another doctor to critique it. I did but to late. Couldn't use it in court. I will be filing a complaint and may even see if I can sue her. To many factual errors and was not a proper section 211

flag | Submitted October 9, 2016

It was only one meeting for each and she only sees the child with the parent for 2 hours. Her attitude was extremely arrogant and pushy, in a extraordinarily rude manner. This woman has some issues herself.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016