Ratings for Dr. Rebecca England

Avoid using her! Full of BS and twisted facts, biased to paying party, unprofessional.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Thank goodness I finally found a great practitioner like Dr. England. She had the sincere approach, and the ability to listen enough to determine what was really bothering me with my family relationships. Numerous times in the past I was discouraged with psychologists and their approach, but this woman assessed me and my family in a most beneficial way. I am thankful we met, and now we really do have a basis for moving forward. Thank you again.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

We had a S11 done by Dr. England. I am a father that my kids chose to and were left with me. I don't think that being a man is the real problem. Dr. England will give a report that supports the people she has relationships with, such as lawyers counsellors and so on. The report itself was very sloppy, full of errors. My kids are older, almost adults and were shocked at what the good doctor claims they said. I myself was amused to see where Dr. England had quoted me, but left half the sentence out. The report was also 6 weeks late and therefore no time to take it to another doctor. Not the kind of professionalism I was expecting for the over $20,000 price tag. Despite the report, it was her recommendations that were mind boggling, Major problems such as alcohol abuse suicidal thoughts and documented slander were totally ignored. Dr. England's main focus was getting ever one signed up for a very expensive program. no doubt so she can collect her kick back. in short Dr. England is a con artist who has no regard for the relationships she has been hired to help repair. Her professional relationships are far more important than your kids. I recommend that you stay far away from anyone in this field. When it comes to family Law the truth has no place simply because there is no money in the truth. You may be told by your Lawyer that Dr. England is very respected in her field. You may want to google her name together with other professionals that have been involved . I did (too late though).If you find yourself stuck with this tire fire RECORD EVERYTHIG! We did not end up going to court for the fact that my wife got absolutely destroyed in a discovery, over a lot of the documented issues that Dr. England chose to ignore. So although your lawyer may counsel you to read these comments with the thought that a lot of them are sour grapes. this is not totally the case here. If it were not for the fact that people embroiled in family law litigation are tapped out, this woman would be buried in law suits.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Man hater! Psychopath! Please to waste your money! What a joke!!!!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Crazy biased. Only interested in making money. Avoid at all costs

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

I am a father. She does not lean towards fathers but tobetter explain, she favors to the party that is paying or that she has dealt with on a regular(such as lawyers). She was appointed for me as well and I argued it but failed. Her report not only did not favour me but took my children away. Hint of advice, when you receive a report hire another doctor to critique it. I did but to late. Couldn't use it in court. I will be filing a complaint and may even see if I can sue her. To many factual errors and was not a proper section 211

flag | Submitted October 9, 2016

This woman is a sociopath who needs treatment herself

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

Please contribute to a complaint if you are not happy with Rebecca England at the college of psychologist (http://www.collegeofpsychologists.bc.ca/making.php). We need to have this woman's license taken away !

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

It was only one meeting for each and she only sees the child with the parent for 2 hours. Her attitude was extremely arrogant and pushy, in a extraordinarily rude manner. This woman has some issues herself.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Dr. England and many of the other psychologist are the unfortunate fall back for Judges. We were ordered to have Dr. England and I immediately protested against it having heard she was biased towards men and I believe this is the truth. I suppose today there is this argument that there should be equality men should get 50 percent custody and how is that in the best interest of the child? The fairness towards a father should not be the measure of custody and guardianship. This argument alone smells wrong. It should be what is the best interest of the child and most often that is still to have more access to one stable parent. Be very careful if you want to use a Psychologist I was lucky I steered clear from Dr. England. My report, although totally inaccurate later depicts the instability of my ex in his behavior going to Trial. If I were getting into a section 211 again and I had to I would chose someone that I did some major research on as this person is going to make life changing decisions for you in two meeting with you and two meeting with your ex. This is not a good measure of a situation.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015