Ratings for Dr. Daniel K. Frum

I Was a patient for adult acne and hirsuitism, treatment consisted of trying several medications of varying dosages with no successful results. He gave up on me after he asked all the questions he clearly forgot we had discussed in numerous appointments before. After I reminded him I had already tried those options, he said said he was out of ideas, the medication has failed me, and doesn't know what else to try, but that I should research my condition on my own and that to make sure I keep taking the medication (the same one he just stated failed me). All of this happened in less than a 10 minute appointment. I wish I could take back every $35 copay, lab fee, and prescription I had to pay because of this office. Then I could at least put that money towards a doctor that might actually put forth an effort. Until then, I guess it's off to webmd and the pharmacy to refill my pointless medication.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Very judgemental with no bedside manner or any knowledge of my condition

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Dr. Frum helped to treat an extreme case of hand excema I had. I went to my follow up appointment and sine it was still not gone, he will continue to follow up with me until we can get it under control. He is a very gentle and caring doctor. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

I had a cyst on my lower jaw/upper neck area. He treated w antibiotics & said if it didn't go away he have to excise it. It went away but returned, mildly inflammed looking like a typical acne lesion. I called & advised this (I have a long history of acne)& questioned whether/why it needed to be removed. I asked him to take a second look at it as I did not think it needed excising. He said he did not need to look at it. That it needed to be removed. After having the procedure done, and path report back; my suspicions were correct. Report showed only inflammation & he admitted that "I probably didn't need to take it out afterall." Unfortunately, I am left with a very unsightly scar that is raised, puckery and about 3/4 in. long. I wrote a letter explaining my frustration & ask that they at least waive the charges, which was $296 AFTER insurance. They never even would return my phone calls, let alone answer my calls or waive charges. I do not recommend this MD.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

Dr. Daniel K. Frum's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bremerton, WA