Dr. Kevin Bacchus

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kevin Bacchus

I've been to several dentists in Sarnia. By far, Dr.Bacchus was the best. Without getting into details, the quality of work I received was amazing compared to the final bill. Usually I leave a dentists office feeling financially raped. This time, I felt as though I had gotten a deal.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2012

Top of the Dental game new modern Equipment and Facilities. Cleanest Medical Facility I have ever witnessed.I noticed a medical grade air cleaner in lobby. I had Dr.Bacchus do reconstructive procedures after a bad accident. Simply put he is a magician.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

Best Dentist around no doubt about it he found and solved lingering problems that my previous dentist never touched!! My kids are happier, my wife is happier! His staff is incredible his office is beautiful and when you're there you know they actually care about you!! Very professional!!! If anyone feels like he was just trying to make money off you when you didn't need stuff then then good luck to you and your teeth later in life because he isn't doing work unless you need it done!!!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

One of the best dentists I've been to. Extremely knowledgeable, and goes WAY out of his way to help!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

Dr. Bacchus is amazing. he near saved my life when i had a really badly abcessed tooth. His work is beautiful. He is an artist. His staff is wonderful. He is very carfeul to only do what needs to be done, but is also proactive in preventing pain. You will never find a better dentist or one who cares more about his patients and their smiles.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2010

I have been going to Dr. K. Bacchus since he began for regular scheduled appointments. I have great teeth, have been to a specialist once when needed and have had a few cavities filled. His staff are very knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2009

When I first went to see Dr. Bacchus I was told I had two cavities starting and he recommended getting fillings. I got a second opinion and was told that I didn't have any cavities so I stuck with the other dentist. Thats when I started with major problems and had to get my fillings anyway. This other dentist in town not only didn't detect the original small cavity but he also didn't fill it worth a darn. I went back to Dr. Bacchus who fixed the problems from the other dentist and recommended additional cleaning. I mentioned that I just had cleaning done and the Hygienist showed all the gunk below my gums. There is a really good reason why Dr. Bacchus's office is always busy - he does the best work of any dentist in the area and does it before you have problems that cause more pain and cost you more. He does zero advertising and you would never know where the office is. If you are looking for a quality down-to-earth clinic its in what is left of the mall by Walmart and Sobeys.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009

Have always had a great experience at this office - very little pain or inconvenience - they fit my appts into my schedule. Excellent.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2009

This guy ignored a serious problem on my Xrays that needed urgent attention by a specialist. Rather than refer me to a specialist to take care of the very high priority care I needed he spent my entire budget $8,000 on non-essential work. Other dentists now look at the xrays and tell me i'm the fool for spending all that money when in fact it may all be in vain because i'll probably lose all my teeth.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2008

I have never had any problems with Kevin. I have missed appointment and he was very understanding. I like his staff very much as well.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2007

Dr. Kevin Bacchus's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

“Come as a patient, leave as a friend” is Dr. Kevin Bacchus’ motto and it rings true with every new friend at Cathcart Dental. Dr. Bacchus was raised in Sarnia with four siblings, but was the only one who yearned for a life of dentistry at a very young age. “I was sitting on my father’s knee when he was studying dentistry at the University of Toronto” says Dr. Bacchus. “I joked at dental school that I had already studied the material.” Since graduating from the University of Western Ontario, he has gained more than 20 years’ experience, and is on track to pass the family record of his late father, Dr. John Bacchus, who practised in Sarnia for more than 30 years. Here at Cathcart Dental and our twin sister Wallaceburg Family Dental, Dr. Bacchus has a passion for dental implants and cosmetic dentistry, but has a wide range of skills, including teeth cleaning, straightening and whitening to give you confidence to smile bigger and brighter than ever before. Dr. Bacchus brings his love for life into his laidback office environment. His favourite joke is, “What is a dentist’s favourite animal? A molar bear!” Come visit us – every dental joke you bring is guaranteed to get a laugh (or a groan!).

• English

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 1995)

• Dental Implant