Dr. Kevin Bacchus

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kevin Bacchus

Excellent service ! Have implants put it and can’t tell the difference

flag | Submitted March 9, 2019

My family and i have been patients of Dr. Bacchus for over 10 years. He and his staff are always welcoming and make each visit comfortable for us. We will continue to go to Dr. Bacchus well into the future.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2019

I was nervous about going to the dentist but dr bacchus and his team made me feel comfortable. I wish I had gone to see him sooner. I recommend him to anyone looking for a good dentist in sarnia.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2019

I've been going to Dr Nab his for many years. He is very knowledgeable and his staff are amazing and always treat me well. I highly recommend him to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2019

Dr. Bacchus is an absolutely outstanding Dentist and person. He always includes me in every step of what we are doing during my visits, and always is willing to give sensible advice, and options. He makes going to the dentist a positive and informed decision. He is always punctual, and never seems in a hurry to get you out of chair and ready for next patient. I wouldn’t consider even leaving g his practice to try a new dentist. First class act all the way!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2019

Dr Bacchus & staff was prompt very kind,professional.I had a painless & very compassionate, positive experience. I wished my childhood experiences was as good!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2019

I have had untold dental experiences over the past decades. Orthodontics, mandibular advancement, many root canals of every description, numerous bone grafts, linear deminsion extension (21mm) etc. I trust Dr. Bacchus with my dental proceedures. Thanks Kevin.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2019

Very profession. It was a very pleasant experience

flag | Submitted February 20, 2019

Dr.Bacchus and his team is absolutely amazing! My children adore them and look forward to the visits! They go above and beyond for you and your family. I have and will always recommend cathcart dental!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2019

Great job by all staff. Thanks for great work done.

Dr. Kevin Bacchus's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

“Come as a patient, leave as a friend” is Dr. Kevin Bacchus’ motto and it rings true with every new friend at Cathcart Dental. Dr. Bacchus was raised in Sarnia with four siblings, but was the only one who yearned for a life of dentistry at a very young age. “I was sitting on my father’s knee when he was studying dentistry at the University of Toronto” says Dr. Bacchus. “I joked at dental school that I had already studied the material.” Since graduating from the University of Western Ontario, he has gained more than 20 years’ experience, and is on track to pass the family record of his late father, Dr. John Bacchus, who practised in Sarnia for more than 30 years. Here at Cathcart Dental and our twin sister Wallaceburg Family Dental, Dr. Bacchus has a passion for dental implants and cosmetic dentistry, but has a wide range of skills, including teeth cleaning, straightening and whitening to give you confidence to smile bigger and brighter than ever before. Dr. Bacchus brings his love for life into his laidback office environment. His favourite joke is, “What is a dentist’s favourite animal? A molar bear!” Come visit us – every dental joke you bring is guaranteed to get a laugh (or a groan!).

• English

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 1995)

• Dental Implant
  • Cavities/tooth decay

Medicaid / Medi-Cal
UnitedHealthcare

Request an Appointment

Please complete this form to request an appointment