Dr. Kevin Bacchus

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kevin Bacchus

Have always had a great experience at this office - very little pain or inconvenience - they fit my appts into my schedule. Excellent.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2009

This guy ignored a serious problem on my Xrays that needed urgent attention by a specialist. Rather than refer me to a specialist to take care of the very high priority care I needed he spent my entire budget $8,000 on non-essential work. Other dentists now look at the xrays and tell me i'm the fool for spending all that money when in fact it may all be in vain because i'll probably lose all my teeth.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2008

I have never had any problems with Kevin. I have missed appointment and he was very understanding. I like his staff very much as well.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2007

I like him alot. My son goes & they never force him to do anything he doesnt want to, they are very knowledgable & always tell me everything & let me ask questions. I switched to him myself & he is sending me out to another doctor where I can be put to sleep & everything so I wont be stressed. His staff is sooo nice as well. My 4yr old just skips on in. I have never seen a kid excited to go to the dentist!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2007

When I went to Dr. Bacchus he took x-rays of my mouth and told me I had 15 cavities. When I got a second AND third opinion I was told that I had no cavities by both. Sound familiar to anyone?? After Bacchus told me I had many many cavities found undetected by previous dentists he then told me to bring in my Insurance book so he could see what he could do for me. I felt as if I was being taken for. I wasn't happy with what he had to say overall.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2007

I find Kevin very helpful. I feel he knows his stuff. My kids like going to see DR KEVIN and all the great people he has working with him. Getting into see him is very easy. He try's and help anyway he can....

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

Dr. Kevin Bacchus's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

“Come as a patient, leave as a friend” is Dr. Kevin Bacchus’ motto and it rings true with every new friend at Cathcart Dental. Dr. Bacchus was raised in Sarnia with four siblings, but was the only one who yearned for a life of dentistry at a very young age. “I was sitting on my father’s knee when he was studying dentistry at the University of Toronto” says Dr. Bacchus. “I joked at dental school that I had already studied the material.” Since graduating from the University of Western Ontario, he has gained more than 20 years’ experience, and is on track to pass the family record of his late father, Dr. John Bacchus, who practised in Sarnia for more than 30 years. Here at Cathcart Dental and our twin sister Wallaceburg Family Dental, Dr. Bacchus has a passion for dental implants and cosmetic dentistry, but has a wide range of skills, including teeth cleaning, straightening and whitening to give you confidence to smile bigger and brighter than ever before. Dr. Bacchus brings his love for life into his laidback office environment. His favourite joke is, “What is a dentist’s favourite animal? A molar bear!” Come visit us – every dental joke you bring is guaranteed to get a laugh (or a groan!).

• English

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 1995)

• Dental Implant
  • Teeth Whitening Kits
  • Wisdom tooth extraction
  • Impacted wisdom teeth
  • Root Canal
  • Cavities/tooth decay

Request an Appointment

Please complete this form to request an appointment