Ratings for Dr. Kevin Bacchus

I have been seeing Kevin for years and never once have I been disappointed. And now I have even more respect for him. I will back you up anytime. Full respect.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2019

Excellent dentist and team at Wallaceburg Family Dental. I recommend Dr Bacchus to my family and they always have nothing but kind words to say after a visit.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2019

I havent been to the dentist in 20 years and Dr. Bacchus came highly recommended by family to me. He fixed my tooth and it was totally pain free. He really is a great dentist and im glad i went into see him and met him.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2019

I dont usually leave reviews, but thought I'd take a stab at one here. Dr. Kevin Bacchus is known for his exceptionally sharp mind. He always gets straight to the point with his patients. In his hands, I feel safe whenever I go under the knife. He's more than just a medical professional - I like to call him my dentist slash friend. But don't forget to floss, or you may fall victim to one of his famous piercing gazes! One thing is for sure, he's truly cut out for his job.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2019

The only dentist in sarnia I trust. His experience is second to none. He’s honest and his staff are fantastic.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2019

Drills teeth and Stabs people! Classic - bye bye licence to practice

flag | Submitted October 7, 2019

I have no complaints about Dr Bacchus. He has shown the utmost respect and patience while dealing with me . He's very helpful and friendly. He does his best and it shows. Bruno Domingues

flag | Submitted September 22, 2019

Dr. Bacchus is fantastic, especially with kids. Our daughter went for her first dental visit and couldnt have been any happier.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2019

EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL AND COURTEOUS! Staff is pleasant, helpful and understanding! The Dr. takes time to explain what is happening, and helpful in assessing what's best for his patients!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2019

Fantastic service and staff, highly recommend for everyone!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2019

Dr. Kevin Bacchus's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

“Come as a patient, leave as a friend” is Dr. Kevin Bacchus’ motto and it rings true with every new friend at Cathcart Dental. Dr. Bacchus was raised in Sarnia with four siblings, but was the only one who yearned for a life of dentistry at a very young age. “I was sitting on my father’s knee when he was studying dentistry at the University of Toronto” says Dr. Bacchus. “I joked at dental school that I had already studied the material.” Since graduating from the University of Western Ontario, he has gained more than 20 years’ experience, and is on track to pass the family record of his late father, Dr. John Bacchus, who practised in Sarnia for more than 30 years. Here at Cathcart Dental and our twin sister Wallaceburg Family Dental, Dr. Bacchus has a passion for dental implants and cosmetic dentistry, but has a wide range of skills, including teeth cleaning, straightening and whitening to give you confidence to smile bigger and brighter than ever before. Dr. Bacchus brings his love for life into his laidback office environment. His favourite joke is, “What is a dentist’s favourite animal? A molar bear!” Come visit us – every dental joke you bring is guaranteed to get a laugh (or a groan!).

• English

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 1995)

• Dental Implant