Dr. Kevin Bacchus

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kevin Bacchus

Another great dental visit? I use to have anxiety about visiting the dentist but Dr. Bacchus makes me so comfortable that i no longer worry. His staff are great and everyone is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2019

Even though ive moved to London, i still make he trip back to visit Dr. Kevin Bacchus for all my dental needs. He and his staff are amazing and i highly recommend him to anyone looking for a Dentist or cosmetic work.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2019

Excellent service once again. Kevin is the best dentist in sarnia. I highly recommend him to anyone. My entire family loves visiting him and his team.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2019

Dr. Bacchus has been a fantastic dentist. I drive from London as he treats me better than any other dentist I've ever had. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who asks and I would gladly drive the hour and a bit to keep him as my dentist.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2019

Amazing dentistry! Thanks Kevin for years of dental health. Wouldn't go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2019

If you need implants go and see dr bacchus. He is the best in town and has been installing mine for years.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

Terrific dental service for the whole family , thank you Dr. Bacchus!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2019

My family and I have been going to dr Bacchus for years. He is smart and his staff are great. We will continue to go to him for all our dental work.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2019

Another great visit, Kevin and team are amazing. Highly recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2019

Always a great experience if thats possible for going to the Dentist! Things are explained clearly and procedures are completed with very little discomfort.

Dr. Kevin Bacchus's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

“Come as a patient, leave as a friend” is Dr. Kevin Bacchus’ motto and it rings true with every new friend at Cathcart Dental. Dr. Bacchus was raised in Sarnia with four siblings, but was the only one who yearned for a life of dentistry at a very young age. “I was sitting on my father’s knee when he was studying dentistry at the University of Toronto” says Dr. Bacchus. “I joked at dental school that I had already studied the material.” Since graduating from the University of Western Ontario, he has gained more than 20 years’ experience, and is on track to pass the family record of his late father, Dr. John Bacchus, who practised in Sarnia for more than 30 years. Here at Cathcart Dental and our twin sister Wallaceburg Family Dental, Dr. Bacchus has a passion for dental implants and cosmetic dentistry, but has a wide range of skills, including teeth cleaning, straightening and whitening to give you confidence to smile bigger and brighter than ever before. Dr. Bacchus brings his love for life into his laidback office environment. His favourite joke is, “What is a dentist’s favourite animal? A molar bear!” Come visit us – every dental joke you bring is guaranteed to get a laugh (or a groan!).

• English

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 1995)

• Dental Implant
  • Teeth Whitening Kits
  • Wisdom tooth extraction
  • Impacted wisdom teeth
  • Root Canal
  • Cavities/tooth decay

Request an Appointment

Please complete this form to request an appointment