Ratings for Dr. Kevin Bacchus

Dr. Bacchus is fantastic, especially with kids. Our daughter went for her first dental visit and couldnt have been any happier.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2019

EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL AND COURTEOUS! Staff is pleasant, helpful and understanding! The Dr. takes time to explain what is happening, and helpful in assessing what's best for his patients!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2019

Fantastic service and staff, highly recommend for everyone!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2019

Kevin gave great service as well with his staff! Felt very comfortable and received some amazing work. They had no problem working with me and my schedule! I recommend his services to everyone!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2019

Another enjoyable experience with Dr. Bacchus. His staff always make me feel comfortable. Thanks Kevin.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2019

Dr. Bacchus changed my life. Seriously no joking aside I was a tough case and I was getting all my teeth out and decided to go the implant route. It was not easy but the Wallaceburg team and Dr. Bacchus made it so. Thank you so much. If you ever need to contact me.. give them a call and they can give you my phone number.. I live in Blenheim and my name is Heather. Dr Bacchus was the surgeon and I got my secured implant dentures 2 months ago.. and .. life is good!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2019

Dr. Bacchus and team are amazing. I had to have a tooth pulled and was nervous but Dr. Bacchus and his team made me very comfortable. The whole procedure was pain free and i was in and out with in an hour. I highly recommend Cathcart Dental to anyone in need of a Dentist in Sarnia.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2019

I seen Dr. Bacchus today to get my teeth pulled that another dentist butchered broke off at the gums and couldn’t freeze me and left me like that . Less than 30 minutes I was frozen and 4 teeth extracted no problem best experience ever at the dentist!!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2019

Experienced Dentist. I have been seeing him for years. He super friendly is has always been there for me and my family even in an dental emergency. I highly recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2019

Nice clean office and great staff. I’ve been a patients of Kevin’s for near 20 years. I wouldn’t go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2019

Dr. Kevin Bacchus's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

“Come as a patient, leave as a friend” is Dr. Kevin Bacchus’ motto and it rings true with every new friend at Cathcart Dental. Dr. Bacchus was raised in Sarnia with four siblings, but was the only one who yearned for a life of dentistry at a very young age. “I was sitting on my father’s knee when he was studying dentistry at the University of Toronto” says Dr. Bacchus. “I joked at dental school that I had already studied the material.” Since graduating from the University of Western Ontario, he has gained more than 20 years’ experience, and is on track to pass the family record of his late father, Dr. John Bacchus, who practised in Sarnia for more than 30 years. Here at Cathcart Dental and our twin sister Wallaceburg Family Dental, Dr. Bacchus has a passion for dental implants and cosmetic dentistry, but has a wide range of skills, including teeth cleaning, straightening and whitening to give you confidence to smile bigger and brighter than ever before. Dr. Bacchus brings his love for life into his laidback office environment. His favourite joke is, “What is a dentist’s favourite animal? A molar bear!” Come visit us – every dental joke you bring is guaranteed to get a laugh (or a groan!).

• English

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 1995)

• Dental Implant
  • Teeth Whitening Kits
  • Wisdom tooth extraction
  • Impacted wisdom teeth
  • Root Canal
  • Cavities/tooth decay

Request an Appointment

Please complete this form to request an appointment