Ratings for Dr. Diaa Younan

I am very pleased with all the treatment done for me and my kids at North Ajax Dental. He is beyond amazing.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2019

A very good dentist with great care for all his patients. Dr Younan genuinely cares and provide the best to all of our family. My three young daughters really enjoy going to see him. Every trip is always a joy and goes very smooth.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2019

Very happy with the service provided by Dr Diaa Younan at North Ajax Dental. He also helped me quit smoking which I can’t thank him enough for. His team is also excellent. Always a pleasure to get treatment.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2019

Dr Younan has been taking care of our family for over 5 years now. Truly the best.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2019

Excellent dentist. Dr Diaa is very nice and gentle. Excellent results. North Ajax dental is the best clinic I have ever been to. Much appreciation for the service provided.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2019

Amazing work great dentist thank you for everything

flag | Submitted November 17, 2019

Excellent dentist great work amazing clinic Thank you everyone at North Ajax Dental for making it a great experience

flag | Submitted November 8, 2019

The best dentist in Ajax. Dr Diaa Younan is very caring and professional. Always a great experience every visit. Recommended to everyone in search of a great dental experience.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2019

I had the pleasure of being a patient for Dr Diaa Younan at his clinic in Ajax at North Ajax Dental. He took really good care of me and my family. He is excellent and caring. Thank you for all your excellent work. Very Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2019

Dr Diaa Younan at North Ajax Dental always takes care of all of our family. He provides excellent care to my two young daughters. He is very caring and professional. We really appreciate his service. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted October 12, 2019