Ratings for Dr. Joseph G. Birnbaum

I always say Id love to work there. The staff is always friendly, always smiling and laughing and very knowledgeable in their jobs.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

I have been a patient since 2011. I have a thyroid condition, he was recommended by a friend. He is nice and low key. I feel that when he is going over things with you in conversation he is very knowledgeable. Sometimes I have to tell him that I had a certain test done to refresh his memory, but he should review the chart before he comes in the room. You can ask as many questions as you have and he will take the time to answer them.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

This Doc saw me 3 times and insisted on a breast exam all times. He is an Endicrinologist who treats Diabetes. I should have reported him to The Board Of Medical Examiners. Just because he has an MD does not constitute groping breasts. I spoke to another woman who had the identical experience, she too was around my age (32). He does not do this to Geriatric, since he made no attempt to grope my grandmother. Totally humiliated. This guy needs to be reported.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Wonderful , caring doctor, knowledgeable , and helpful, staff efficient as well, highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

I had a rather rare condition that this doctorclaimed he could treat; I had to tell him what tests I needed, he never offered any, had to ask him to examine me, and he wrote the wrong prescription when I had blood work done. Staff gave me an appointment when they knew it was his day off. I never went back to him again.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

Dr. Joseph G. Birnbaum's Credentials

• Hahnemann Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19102 (Grad. 1973)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Toms River, NJ