Ratings for Dr. R. Maharaj

In reading the last review. I Must agree that this is an excellent clinic in treating Dry Eye Disease. I have never been able to find a doctor before that could understand my eyes. I also agree that the ladies are great. Debbie is very well known and much loved by the patients. Including myself.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Awesome staff especially Debbie. Found her to be very professional and knowledgeable. Always look forward to a friendly face. Unfortunately, I witnessed Dr. Maharaj treat his staff in a very demeaning way. Found out Manager is never in the office. however, with such capable staff, she is really not needed.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Staff are AWESOME! Very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Dr. Maharaj is a highly respected Optometrist specializing in dry eye disease. Highly recommend this clinic.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

I am always impressed with the manner and depth of knowledge he brings to his patients. He is very much involved in the profession as a whole but more importantly, the most "up to date" research in the field of "Eye-Care" that he brings to bear in treating his patients. He is to be commended very highly indeed.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Maharaj for my dry years recently, and he has been nothing short of amazing. He is extremely knowledgable in the field and will consider all options available to you. I never felt like he pressured me into any treatment and explained my condition and options in clear and understandable terms. Highly recommended for all dry eye sufferers in the Greater Toronto Area.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Maharaj since April 2013 and highly recommend him. I have a particularly challenging case of dry eye that has been complicated by Lyme disease and Dr. Maharaj is the best in his field. He always takes the time to answer my questions. He is caring, extremely knowledgeable and passionate about his work - an unbeatable combination in any doctor. I am grateful to Dr. Maharaj and his team for their excellent care. Whether you struggle with dry eye or are looking for routine eye care, he is an amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

I was seen at eyeLABS. I was pleasantly surprised with the thorough testing done prior to even seeing Dr. Richard Maharaj. I had a short waiting time. I found Dr. Maharaj to be a very knowledgeable and approachable Doctor. The eyeLABS staff are excellent! I highly recommend this clinic.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2014

I saw dr maharaj at the eyelab and am so happy. Never new how dry eyes happened to me. He is on tv and is famous for his eye cleaning. I had one done and I feel so good now for 3months still. Nobody pay attention to me like this before.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2013

dr. maharaj cured my dry eyes and is still taking care of them. i only use a drop once in a while and so much comfort is back. i had dry eyes for 7 years after laser surgery. 3 different drs told me to use drops all the time each hour. i had a specilist put me on a prescription for 2 years that didnt help.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013

Dr. Maharaj was great, took the time to explain all the tests and made sure to advise my family doctor to follow up.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2012