Ratings for Dr. R. Maharaj

Dr. R. Maharaj is an amazing ,knowledgeable,caring eye professional and all around wonderful person. I being his patient for the last two years and I have nothing but appreciation for this God send professional.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Fantastic doctor! Explains things very thoroughly and is to the point - doesn't beat around the bush!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Agree there is a long wait. He is an ok doctor but VERY full of himself and conceited. There are a lot of extra fees for testing that are covered with an ophthalmologist which he is not. I will not return mainly because of his out sized ego.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Had to wait over an hour and half for my appointment. Staff was okay.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Travelled from the East coast and saw Dr. Maharaj on my friend's recommending. I was heard, he listened and I feel I have hope. Staff were amazing and eye cleaning was like a spa! For the first time I love my doctor! My dryness is so much better and I'm going back for my cleaning soon and I can't wait. Thanks to the eyelab and Dr. Maharaj.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

In reading the last review. I Must agree that this is an excellent clinic in treating Dry Eye Disease. I have never been able to find a doctor before that could understand my eyes. I also agree that the ladies are great. Debbie is very well known and much loved by the patients. Including myself.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Awesome staff especially Debbie. Found her to be very professional and knowledgeable. Always look forward to a friendly face. Unfortunately, I witnessed Dr. Maharaj treat his staff in a very demeaning way. Found out Manager is never in the office. however, with such capable staff, she is really not needed.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Staff are AWESOME! Very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Dr. Maharaj is a highly respected Optometrist specializing in dry eye disease. Highly recommend this clinic.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

I am always impressed with the manner and depth of knowledge he brings to his patients. He is very much involved in the profession as a whole but more importantly, the most "up to date" research in the field of "Eye-Care" that he brings to bear in treating his patients. He is to be commended very highly indeed.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Maharaj for my dry years recently, and he has been nothing short of amazing. He is extremely knowledgable in the field and will consider all options available to you. I never felt like he pressured me into any treatment and explained my condition and options in clear and understandable terms. Highly recommended for all dry eye sufferers in the Greater Toronto Area.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015