Ratings for Dr. Shazneen K. Eisner

Dr. Eizner is an excellent doctor. She ordered tests for me, which ultimately found my very treatable, early stage cancer. It's because she's an excellent doctor... the best I ever had! She always returns my calls on the same day and has the best personality of any doctor I have ever had. Although she returns my calls on the same day, her office staff has never once returned any of my calls to make or change my appointments... but when I call during the time when the staff is answering the phone to get a live person, she always calls back. She may not have any idea of how incompetent her staff are. Dr. Eisner is wonderful..

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Failed to treat or even accurately diagnose a case of adult chicken pox that nearly led to the death of the patient and did lead to permanent injury. Results may have been lessened or avoided simply by prescribing antibiotics as was the case with another family member with a different doctor that contracted the same disease. When the doctor was called a second time about difficulty breathing we were told it was a panic attack. An assistant called back to tell us to go to the emergency room. The "panic attack" was viral pneumonia that almost killed the patient and ultimately led to collapsed lungs, cardiac arrest, seizures and coma. Other doctors commented that the patient should have been hospitalized at least 3 days earlier. Dr Eisner never suggested a hospital or even medication which was the case for another adult that contracted the disease from the patient and had a better doctor.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

Agree w/previous poster, office staff HORRIBLE!!! I am still waiting for a call back (left 2nd message today, original message 10 days ago!). The Doc although she might know her stuff, was tardy to the appointment and I could hear her discussing with the office staff other patient matters (unprofessional). Also, the office seemed dirty.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2010

Doctor is knowledgeable, has very good bedside manner, and takes her time answering any and all questions. Staff is horrible. They don't return calls (have had to call 3-4 times to get a response) and often "cop an attitude" with patients. These are relatively new staff, and I would fire every one of them.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

Dr. Shazneen K. Eisner's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1993)

Connecticare