Ratings for Dr. Marty P. Ross

The most knowledgeable Doctor on lyme disease. I've been seeing him for 2 years with great success.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Dr. Marty Ross has completely turned my sister’s life around after going to him with ongoing Lyme that was out of control and jeopardizing her survival. He has made such a diffence and helped her recover over the last year to where she is back working again full time. It is worth her time traveling from Northern California to get the care she has needed. Thank you for helping so many that can’t get the help they need elsewhere.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

This man has ruined more people's lives than he could ever get to put up "nice reviews" for him. I'm an advocate and will not recommend someone who left ILADS in a snit because they wouldn't put him on the board. I will not recommend someone who has tried to replicate IV doses in oral medications, and then fired the patient when he put them in the hospital. I will not recommend someone who insists patients bring him gifts, items I know he throws into the back office and never looks at again because I saw them pile up with my own eyes. I will not recommend someone who thinks Shamanic Journeying is "really no more than a guided meditation" - his exact words to me rather than, "I travel into the Spirit Realm and retrieve the lost and broken parts of the soul" that he tells current patients. I will not recommend someone who fires the patients he gets into trouble with and cannot cure. I cannot recommend a doctor whose floors are so dirty that service dogs and service dogs in training have come up with acupuncture needles in their coats and enough dust to kick up a patients allergy. He was a great doctor a long time ago before he lost his way. It's very sad to see him lose his humility and the passion for helping Lyme and HIV/AIDS (etc) patients. I personally wish him well, but would never recommend another chronically ill patient go see him. It is, at the least, a waste of money and, at the most, dangerous.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Dr. Ross has helped me more than any other person in healthcare. His webinars are a godsend to so many people who have no access to an LLMD.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

If you suspect you have Lyme and live in the Western USA, I strongly suggest Marty. He is very knowledgeable about Lyme, and co-infections. I was his patient for a couple years and he brought me out of the worst time of my life.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

I owe my life to Dr.Ross. I had seen 28 doctors and four Lyme specialists. Not one of them knew how to help me get better and instead one Lyme specialist made me so sick I was given a hospice order. I did not have long to live but somehow we found Dr. Ross. He is the best doctor I have ever known. He is very compassionate, extremely knowledgable, and listens to me.... which is hard to find. He gives of his time with his weekly webinars where you can ask questions about health related issues for free. He works with me and it truly is a partnership. I would have died without him and now I am about 80% better and gettting my Life back! I can fully take care of myself after three years of 24 hour care. I wish that all in need could find a doctor like him.,because we need more like him. Forever grateful!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

After seeing two other LL docs in Texas, I found Dr. Ross's web seminars. I have improved greatly due to his Treat Lyme Book and web seminars. Thanks Dr. Ross!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

In a healthcare system at odds over how best to diagnose and treat Lyme disease, having a knowledgeable physician like Dr. Ross in your corner is invaluable. Through his intelligent questioning and aggressive treatment I was able to finally get well from a disease that had taken everything from me for over five years. I now consider myself to be Lyme free and would recommend Dr. Ross to anyone suffering from Lyme disease and struggling to be properly treated.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Definitely in it for the money, not patient care. If his preferred protocols are so successful, why did he have to take his partner/wife (former patient) out of state to get better??? Bedside manner needs work; needs improvement teaming with other providers, including hospital/ICU doctors, when needed. I lost much health under his "care."

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

He seems like he could be considered untrustworthy. Perhaps even his practice thrives for his business skill rather than his grasp of medicine.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015