Ratings for Dr. Cynthia Sainsbury

LOVED the doctor! She was very helpful and I have been seeing her for years! She always takes time to answer all of my questions and put any fears I have at ease. It is true she is no nonense with her personality but I also realize in todays medical field doctors are expected to see 25-35 patients a day and they aren't there to just "chat". They want the facts. Come prepared for your office visit. As for her hours it is true, she only works tuesday to thursday, but her partner is there m-f and is good too!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

I was having problems (possible blood clot/pulminary embolism) and she was not in the office, but her partner advised me to go to the emergency room. When the ER released me they told me to follow up with my doctor within 48 hours (this was Wed evening). I called her office first thing Thursday morning to try and get an appointment that day since she was not in the office on Friday. When I FINALLY got an appointment, she was rushing me and when I tried to explain what was going on she told me I needed to calm down and wanted to prescribe me something to calm down, when I wasn't upset. I asked for her to make a copy of my paperwork from the ER since she used mine since they hadn't faxed it over yet. She started asking me if I was obsessing to much and insisted that I basically going crazy. Also, she is almost never in the office (very limited office hours).

flag | Submitted November 18, 2009

The Staff was very nice except for Sainsbury herself. She had to be the rudest doctor I have ever had. I am not even sure how her staff puts up with her. She did not listen to me, and was quick to send me to a lab to get unnecessary lab work done and send me to an unnecessary specialist. I was in her office all of 5 mins, how can you possibly tell a doctor how you feel in 5 mins, especially when she did all of the talking. When I left she did not even say bye, she just handed me some papers and walked away. I sat there waiting wondering if she was coming back with something. After 5 mins I realized shes just that rude. DO NOT GO TO HER. She has an attitude everytime she opens her mouth, and makes you feel very unwelcome. My brother had the same horrible experience.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

Dr. Cynthia Sainsbury's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1983)

Commercial Insurance Company