You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Conrad Keebler

Quite simply -- excellent, caring doctor. Takes time to explain.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

I checked this web site and was a little concerned reading the rants of the person below who is clearly delusional. I saw Dr. Keebler today and he is a wonderful, caring doctor with good advice and a good sense of humour. We talked honestly and helpfully for a solid hour while he was giving me my "stress test" on the treadmill. He's a good doctor and a good man.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Dr Keebler is absolutely first-class, a doctor I would recommend to anybody. He puts you at ease immediately,treats you with the utmost respect, and never moralises. He involves you in a discussion about your medical issues, and lays out all the options. I wish he could be my GP, but unfortunately the system won't allow that. Too bad, because he is a far better doctor than my GP. If all B.C. doctors were Dr. Keeblers, it would be the best medical system in the world, by far.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Dr. Keebler presented as an amazing human being as well as a highly knowledgeable,compassionate doctor. He is also very wise. I was put through the necessary testing and in his wisdom alongwith the rest results was able to conclude and inform me that the chest pain was due to a recent event in my life that had impacted me emotionally. He was correct. There had been a death in my family. His office staff is kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2013

Keebler is the kindest, smartest, most thorough and determined doctor I have ever visited. None of the usual arrogance of docs in the Canadian system. Never a sense of being rushed or going over the regulation 15 minute units of time. I am very glad to be in his care and feel confident that his opinions, discoveries, and suggested treatments are all legit.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

One of the best doctors I have ever met. Recommend highly. Very easy to talk to and understand. One of the best cardiologists in the region.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2012

What an amazing man, kind, considerate, just a lovely person. The best doctor I have seen in my many years, knowlegeable, caring, professional. He listens and responds to all concerns and makes sure you understand what has been said.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

Hands down the best doctor I've ever had. He takes as much time needed to explain things in laymans terms.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

I visited this Dr after not being satisfied with my previous cardiologist. My visit with Dr Keebler was a like a wonderful breath of fresh air. He took the time to listen and the time to explain my condition as well as my options. I believe him to be a experienced, knowledgeable, caring Doctor. I feel so much better have him in my corner. This doctor is "old school" and you can tell is a doctor and a man of the utmost integrity. I cannot tell you how happy I am to have found him. Strongly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

Dr. Conrad Keebler's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Quite simply -- excellent, caring doctor. Takes time to explain."

March 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I checked this web site and was a little concerned reading the rants of the person below who is clearly delusional. I saw Dr. Keebler today and he is a wonderfu..."

March 31, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Beware of Dr. Keebler...I am writing this second time because it seams to me that he is flooding fake wonderful opinions to push out my real and very bad experi..."

March 9, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "BEWARE of Dr Keebler!!! He doesn't like to lose a single patient. He want you to get flu shots and if you try iodine he is...against it! If he recognize that yo..."

December 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best cardiologist I've ever seen. He takes all of the time you require. No question is left unanswered with him."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "BEWARE of Dr Keebler!!! He doesn't like to lose a single patient. He want you to get flu shots and if you try iodine he is...against it! If he recognize that yo..."

September 22, 2014