Ratings for Dr. Dragana Radovanovic

Polite staff , high quality service, never had to go back for repairs. I have done lots of dental work there over the years and it still looks good and lasts and looks good.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Very happy with my choice of this dentist. High quality service and very professional treatment. The doctor is very gentle with the kids and my kids are usually afraid of dentists.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr Dragana Radovanovic and the girls at Clareview Aestiva Dental center are great. It is always pleasure to go there. The treatment I receive is high quality.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Both myself and my husband are patients of dr Rad for years. The dental service is superb and staff is friendly and professional. Dr Rad is very patient and takes time to explain all the options. Nadia is very dedicated and does her job well. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Just completed my yearly checkup at dr Rads and she is amazing as usual . Me and my kids have been coming here for years and all we can say is nothing but positive. Dr Rad is very thorough and informative.. Nadia does great work cleaning and they are great with kids. I would recommend this office.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

The dentist is okay but the staff is a pain to deal with. They insist upon pre-authorizing every single little procedure with the insurance company. They even insist upon pre-authorizing regular check-ups and cleanings even though they know via my plan booklet, it's covered every 9 months! Apparently the insurance company didn't pay one time and it was so traumatic for them to have to collect money off the patient. I stopped going here because I really couldn't stand dealing with an office that doesn't trust their patients and not to mention having to work my schedule around their silly pre-authorizations.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr. Rad and her staff are excellent. They are punctual and friendly and the facility is very clean. I have been seeing her for the last 15 years and plan to continue seeing her for the next 15. Thanks Dr. Rad!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

I have seen both Dr Rad and her "new" associate Alomar... What a joke that was. Dr rad is an amazing dentist however her associate is extremely rude and you can barely understand her which makes it extremely annoying. Never see her associate!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Dr Rad is gentle and caring dentist. I have been her patient for many years and find her knowledgeable as well as her staff. Michelle is very patient and good in explaining the procedures and treatments required and Nadia always explains how to keep my gums healthy. I would recommend this office .

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

Thought I'd give this place a try as is close to my home. Hygenist was rude, miserable and bantered about how things were not here job to the receptionist while cleaning my teeth. Prices were more than twice what I pay at my regular dentist who I will continue to go to even though I have to drive across town. Space is small and too open you can see all other patients and hear conversations. I will save my money and go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014