Ratings for Dr. Michael R. Pincus

I'd do whatever i could to avoid this Dr. including paying out of pocket for care.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

I've saw Dr. Pincus before seeing Dr. Pacheco. I thought a Presbyterian doctor would be better. I was wrong. I see the other poor ratings for Dr. Pincus, but he was professional and I'm pleased was his care. I just have chronic problems with my feet and I've been cruising doctors to find one that can maybe help more. I'm probably looking for a miracle, thank god for insurance.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2012

I have went to Dr. Pincus for several years and have found him to be an outstanding doctor. I had surgery for hammer toes and he and staff did a great job. I also had surgery for a growth on the bottom of my foot. Only after the growth continued to grow and several shots to the foot to easy the pain and stop the growth did the doc suggest looking into have the growth removed. He and has staff are very professional and caring.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

Dr. Pincus performed surgery on my foot. The surgery took away my pain and the pain never returned.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

Other physicians I've gone to in recent years have wondered out loud to me why Dr Pincus made the choice he made when he did surgery and removed a bone in my foot. Both internal med and other podiatrists are puzzled. Apparently the removal was unnecessary to the initial problem I went to him for, which is Morton's Nueroma. Now I wear TWO different sizes of shoes, one size for each foot. Stay away from Dr Pincus, there are other podiatrists and other orthopedic surgeons out there who have traditional proven methods of treatment. :)

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

Dr. Pincus has a poor "bedside manner", is short and curt with patients, and appears to have pre-set notions as to what is wrong before he sees or talks to a patient. I went in for pain in my large toes (both) and toenail fungus months after a salon pedicure. He decided I had "ingrown toenails" (though no evidence of such presented) and not a fungus at all (my pcp doc stated it was fungus, NO ingrown nails). Dr. Pincus insisted I needed surgery to remove non-existent "ingrown toenails" to relieve toe pain instead of fungal testing & treatment. He then proceeded to chop LARGE chunks of my toenails out, into the soft tissue below the nail, causing severe pain, excessive bleeding, it spread the fungus further, and I was unable to work as I could not put shoes on for a month because of the extreme pain his bloody "procedure" caused. I insisted on a lab analysis and he found that there WAS fungus, but he refused to treat it when I refused repeat visits after his debilitating "procedure".

flag | Submitted August 6, 2009

Dr. Michael R. Pincus's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Oxford