Ratings for Dr. Andrew Lee

I recommend Dr. Lee without hesitation. He removed a large tumour from my C1, C2, C3 vertebrae....a very complicated and risky surgery, I appreciate his skill and his bedside manner. Dr. Lee listens intently to my questions and answers in a calm and thorough manner. I feel very lucky to have him as my neurosurgeon.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

I would recommend Dr. Lee without hesitation!! He saved my life!!! And cured my pain!! He has an amazing confidence in his abilities and rightly so!! I could not be more grateful for all the time he spent going over my options and answering every question I had. Such a kind and amazing human!! Thank God I was referred to him!!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Heaven-sent to save my life! Very kind. Very competent. Forever grateful.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Awesome doctor. FABULOUS. The best neuro surgeon in the Lower Mainland!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

This man single handedly saved my life from a 4 foot pole being impaled thru my back out my ear

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Dr. Lee surgically repaired my fractured neck. He was the most amazing doctor and surgeon I have ever experienced in my 50+ years of having multiple sports related injuries fixed. Meticulous, expert and... he has a bedside manner!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

This man saved me. I cannot believe the negative reviews people have posted. Of course he doesn't have time to counsel your friends and family - he works tirelessly day and night to perform as many surgeries as possible. Do you have any idea what the wait time is for surgery in BC? If you want attention and someone to hold your hand, get a therapist to talk you through things. That's their job. This man does his job and he does it incredibly well. After 2 herniated discs and several other major problems, Dr. Lee has completely fixed my excruciating pain problem I had been dealing with for well over a decade. I can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Dr.Lee is absolutely amazing, he did a spine fusion on my L4&5 and placed a wedge between my L5 and s1. Thanks to him I have no back pain. And I felt no back pain the minute I was out of surgery. This man knows what he is doing. I do have nerve pain, but Dr.Lee and the anesthesiologist both said it will go away with time. Regardless of that. I can now enjoy my life with my beautiful wife. Thank you! Our family is forever in your debt

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Andrew Lee saved my life I was depressed and he gave me cheese so I love him

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

Had such bad technique he dropped a scalpel in my grandpa's skull. It fell in his brain and he is not confined to a wheel chair and he has been for 12 years. He was 12 years old and did not know what was happening.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016