Ratings for Dr. Andrew Lee

Dr.Lee is absolutely amazing, he did a spine fusion on my L4&5 and placed a wedge between my L5 and s1. Thanks to him I have no back pain. And I felt no back pain the minute I was out of surgery. This man knows what he is doing. I do have nerve pain, but Dr.Lee and the anesthesiologist both said it will go away with time. Regardless of that. I can now enjoy my life with my beautiful wife. Thank you! Our family is forever in your debt

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Andrew Lee saved my life I was depressed and he gave me cheese so I love him

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

Had such bad technique he dropped a scalpel in my grandpa's skull. It fell in his brain and he is not confined to a wheel chair and he has been for 12 years. He was 12 years old and did not know what was happening.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

Andrew Lee inspires me to do better in life and find a neutral balance between work...and work

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

Andrew Lee is actually the god of the Universe, don't even try to deny it.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

This doctor is great. He doesn't have staff to my knowledge, he works so hard to save a patients life. He fixes what we messed up. I was 21 when I diagnosed with IIH i also have the tiniest nerves that 2 doctors shut me down, I was considered a lost cause. But Dr Andrew lee fixed me. I'm a surgical nurse my job is to side with doctors and keep the patient alive. The updates with doctors are short and sweet because they have a line up of surgeries to get to.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

I cannot believe all the negative things that are being said about this man. In 2001 I was in a severe car accident where I was given a 3% chance of making it through the night. I had broken neck, lacerated liver, brain injury,the list goes on. I was 25. This man performed an 11 and half hour surgery building and fusing me a new neck. He sat with my family for hours explaining everything and consoling them. He visited with me, took endless phone calls from me as I was in the hospital and wanted to go home. He never once was rude or callous about my situation. He did so many follow up appointments with me that at times we joked about being family. A year later he performed back surgery on my mother, to which he found cancer and saved her life as well. 15+ years later I have had 2 beautiful children and an able to carry on a normal life with very limited restrictions. This man is my hero and had saved not only my life but my mothers and because of him 2 more lives have been able to enter this world. I love him and will always honour him for what he did for my family.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Absolutely no time for family..no compassion. Always looking at the clock, talks always in medical terms and gets physically annoyed when you ask any questions...needs to understand this is not just another day for people and their families when a loved one is having a brain biopsy. My husband looked depressed and was so confused after his surgery and Dr Lee had no empathy or time for me, his family or friends. Hopefully my husband doesnt require another surgery but if he does i will request a new surgeon.

Submitted May 26, 2016

Very pleasant experience. He has done 2 spinal surgeries on me in the last 15 years. Relatively fast recovery without much pain. He does not hesitate to refer me to another surgeon for 2nd opinion. I trust him 100%. I saw some negative comments here. Lets not forget we are talking about nerve/brain surgeries. Things could happen during a surgery. That is why its risky. Cant just blame the surgeon for everything. We all sign a paper to accept the risks involved. Sometimes there is a little wait, but its not because he is sitting down for a coffee. I happen to like, when a doctor takes his/her time with me. His staff is great too. Friendly and helpful. Jozsef B.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Very nice person and very busy but found the time to repair a ruptured disc in my back .

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Dr. Andrew Lee's Credentials

AARP
Amerigroup
Assurant
Beechstreet
BUPA
Children's Health Insurance Program (Chip)
  • Cigna Hmo