Ratings for Dr. A Windt

Great Doctor who is willing to consider many different options (not just prescribe drugs). Listens well and the offers appropriate suggestions for treatment.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

We have been patients of Dr. Windt for many years as a result of the doctor shortage. In past interactions when consulting him about weight management he told me to deprive myself until I lose weight. Not give me a meal plan or refer me to a nutritionist, but deprive. His office staff are very rude and condescending. Their core values include compassion and understanding and none of them demonstrate this. Dr. Windt does as little as possible to treat patients and often will not address more than one issue in a visit. My father has been struggling for several years with no diagnosis and no relief. What a joke!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Great doctor, I feel lucky to have found him:) He will go the extra mile and genuinely seems to care about his patients.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Great doctor! Very patient and genuine. Takes time to listen.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Best Doctor I have ever known. Dr. Windt is an caring and attentive listener doctor who shows a genuine commitment to his patients well being and his profession. He's a careful listener and always makes logical recommendations. My family and I are very grateful to have him as our family Doctor. So refreshing to know someone who is in this field for all the right reasons.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Best sports doc in the valley. Very smart and great personality.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

We have been very impressed with Dr. Windt's knowledge and professionalism! I have found him to spend time with you to determine the cause and best method of treatment, which isn't always treating with medication. He is very thorough. He diagnosed a problem that was not identified by 2 other doctors and we were able to start the RIGHT treatment immediately. Very pleased to have him as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

Dr Windt is an excellent doctor who is committed to his patients. He listens and considers all the information you provide, then makes knowledgeable decisions. I'm so grateful to be his patient. His new office is great!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

Dr. Windt is one of the most helpful, kindest doctors I have ever been too. His beside manor is very inviting to children as well.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

The best Dr I have ever had! After seeing many young doctors including emergency. Non of them did not find anything wrong with our child and all said the same thing. "Something viral". Dr Windt went the extra mile and sent our son for tests. It was a bladder infection.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013