Ratings for Dr. Lucy Helyer

Very informative, quick to get things organized, accommodating and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

They come any better than Dr. Lucy Helyer if you get her as your Doctor you won the Lottery!!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

There are no words that can describe Dr Lucy Helyer.... She is absolutely amazing!!!!! She is a very knowledgable doctor and surgeon .... The day of surgery she came to see me before we went in to reassure me that I was in good hands... And I was... After the surgery, she sat with my family... Explain everything and than answered all their questions and concerns.... she is the doctor everyone dreams of having when they are in a rough situation !!!! Doctor Helyer.... You are the best of the best.... !!!!! Thanks you for everything!!!! From me and Stew

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Dr Helyer performed surgery for breast cancer. She was very kind and knowledgeable. She took the time to reassure a scared cancer patient. Very fortunate to have her. Shes great!! :-)

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

Dr Helyer performed a double mastectomy on me in July. As a young cancer patient - she delicately and professionally ensured that I was informed at all times. I can honestly say that she went above and beyond. If you are reading these comments, it is most likely that you or a loved one is undergoing a very unfortunate situation - please be assured that Dr Helyer will provide excellent operational skill and profound bedside manors. I am currently undergoing radiation and look forward to getting back to normal - Mom of two young children, as soon as possible.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

My name is Luc-André Hébert from Shippagan NB Dr Helyer is the best she know m'y cancer and after my opération she look me with a great smile and she said cancer is gone Thank you is the best

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

I found her both professional and kind, she knows her stuff and is straight forward.I would say she a leader in her field, and feel she looks out for her patients.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

From the time I was referred to dr halyard to date of surgery & all follow up was a sort time frame. Excellent dr & really explained everything involved from start to finish. If I need surgery in the future I would def want her. I felt very comfortable with her & her staff was excellent!!!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Dr. Helyer operated on our father and we have found her to be incredible. All the family felt confident with her the moment we met her. Thank you.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

Dr. heyler is a very kind and knowlegable pyhsician;Would recommend her to all who are looking for a doctor in this type of profession;She was very helpful to us and her staff are very kind also'

flag | Submitted December 22, 2013