Ratings for Dr. Paula J. Rookis

Love Dr Rookis, the office staff especially the billing office could use some training in patient care, it's not all about the money.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2019

She is a wonderful caring doctor! Excellent Urologist

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

I've been seeing Doctor Rookis for over 15+ years for a urethal sticture and her and her staff have always been so good! She is a caring doctor with great bedside manners!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

Excellent Urologist. Very knowledgeable. Really cares about her patients, getting them better, and keeping them that way.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

I’ve been seeing Dr Rookis for 12 yrs for ICA & other various issues the most urgent at this time for urinaly incontinence. She is very caring always & I love the personal relationship. I recommend her highly. She’s the Best!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Dr Rookis and her staff are very good and very professional. I have been seeing her for years for a continued urethral stricture.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

I love Dr. Rookis. I've been seeing her for about 2 yrs. She removed my eroded sling which was put in by my gyn and put in a new sling a couple days ago. She is sweet, knowledgeable and caring. I wish she could be my doctor for every thing.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

Dr Rookis Is A Great Urologist. She Is Very Caring Doctor Who Is Passionate About Her work

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

Dr Rookis did a very poor job when she performed my bladder surgery. During surgery she nicked my bladder which was a mistake - but the problem was nobody caught the mistake. She never checked on me after the surgery and the staff sent me home with urine leaking out of my incision. I would never recommend her and told my personal physician that he should not recommend her in the future.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2012

Dr. Rookis is wonderful. I have been seeing her for several years. She and her staff are always very personable and helpful. They are very efficient.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

Dr. Paula J. Rookis's Credentials

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 1988)

Pacificare