Ratings for Dr. Daniel J. Franco

My husband and I see Dr Franco and have been using him for years. His bedside manner is excellent. He takes his time to get to know YOU as a person - not just your ailment. He explains things in a way you can understand, never rushes you and answers your questions. I went through a health scare a year ago and he called me personally to discuss my test results and and what my next steps needed to be. He and his office helped me along the way. The staff is always friendly and helpful. I recommend Dr Franco to everyone looking for a GP.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

He is an awesome Dr!!! Have been seeing him for years and my parents have also. They always get me in when I am sick. He is so knowledgeable!! Highly recommended

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

Has been our family doctor for several years now. He is thorough and listens well. Even thought his office is out of the way, we wouldn't go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

Great Doctor. Take his time with you. Listens to everything you say. Only character flaw is he is a big time Philly fan.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

Dr. Daniel J. Franco's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Dunedin, FL