Dr. Iyad Alqishawi

World Class Punctuality Badge

Ratings for Dr. Iyad Alqishawi

our in-laws ( family) have been seeing this dentist and sometime his partner since 2010 truthfully when i first looked at some of these negative comments , i was skeptical. I actually went and seen a different dentist in town.I ended up going for a second opinion to spruce smiles .Let me tell you all , I truly trust and believe in this guy.he is very straight forward he listened to my concerns, he defended the other dentist professionally and gave me more options to avoid my constant pain .I am transferring my whole family to this clinic. highly recommended. very professional , and very skilled .He recommended I change in my old fillings ( 20 years old) and I did have some sensitivity for a bout a week , then the whole pain was gone. He recommended a whole page of work that was needed , we decided to phase out the treatment over 2 years . I m so glad these guys are in spruce it seems like these negative comments reflect nothing about the truth

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

Great all around Amazing knowledge and they are the only dental clinic that actually listens Great with the extractions and my root canal Highly recommended

flag | Submitted October 1, 2016

I am frustrated with the care I received. I was told that I have amalgams that must be replaced, and I was stunned to hear that I have three cavaties after over a decade with no problems. My appointment to get my cavaties filled turned out to be a replacement of the amalgams. I arrived with no pain and no sensitivity. I now have pain and sensitivity on both sides. The dentist was also quite rude and abrupt with his assistant. Not impressed.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

I used to go to Dr. Klassen and I never had any cavities or other issues. The first time I saw Dr. Alqishawi, he looked at my x-rays and said I needed three fillings. He did not look in my mouth. I got a second opinion from a dentist who said there was one spot that he needed to keep an eye on, but no work was needed. I would advise patients who are told that they need multiple fillings to get a second opinion.

Submitted April 26, 2016

Best of the best in St albert and all of the west.. He took out all my wisdom teeth with no pain whatsoever.. I refered him sooo many family friends and my neighbors all are more than happy and impressed.. he is the Master of all Masters... thanks doc

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Dr. Al-Qishawi and his staff are very knowledgable and friendly. They answered all my questions and concerns and made me feel very much at home. Very professional would recommend to anyone I know and I have.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2013

Dr Al-Qishawi and his staff are superb to say the least!!! Everyone is very polite pleasant and very very knowledgable. I recently had a smile make over done and couldn't be happier!! Dr Al-Qishawi is patient friendly gentle and always explains his procedures to the patient. I have always felt comfortable expressing myself to him and have alway felt confident in his abilities!!! I would STRONGLY recommend him to any patient needing dental work!!! Fantastic dentist!!!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

He's a great dentist and the staff there are great. I've had a lot of work there, including my wisdom teeth taken out and two implants put in, and i haven't had any problems. After each procedure i had minimal pain( compared to the pain that i've heard other people having who had the same thing done elsewhere) and they made sure to call to check up on you the next day.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2013

My daughter visited the office to have her wisdom teeth extracted, she was very anxious about the procedure. Dr. Alqishawi and his staff were able to put my daughter at ease. The procedure was explained and all questions answered prior to starting. Everything went smoothly, the doctor and his staff were very professional and thorough. That evening the office made a follow up call to check on recovery progress, we felt very comfortable reaching out to the Doctor if we had any concerns during her recovery. An unpleasant experience was truly made as pleasant as possible.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

This site will only allow 1000 characters, so my experience with Dr Al must be summarized. First visit was a general consultation, next visit the Dr indicated all my old fillings had to be replaced, the last I went in for an issue with one of my teeth and an entirely different procedure was performed and the same issue persists. A portion of the procedure on the last visit was completed with no anaesthetic – even after prompting from staff to administer and me almost passing out from the pain. This Dr is a combination of a used car sales man and Nascar pit crew. Worst dental experience ever - would not recommend and will not return.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

Dr. Iyad Alqishawi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients