Dr. Iyad Alqishawi

World Class Punctuality Badge

Ratings for Dr. Iyad Alqishawi

Dr alqishawi is awful!!! Stay away! I had two "fissures" that were no bother to me ground out and filled and ended up not being able to eat or drink because of the pain. I went back to get them fixed and he spoke to the assistant about me in third person in front of me and dismissed my concerns. The fillings were refilled and i was sent away. I went back when they didn't improve and insisted something be done. He did a root canal on one and I had some improvement. I went to another dentist after this. They desensitized my teeth, explained a bunch, and found he'd missed part of the cavity. They refilled and, because i was pregnant, didn't want to re xray. After a year and a half it turns out I need to have the root canal redone!!! Also, he treats his assistants like garbage and belittles them in front of patients.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

I used to see Dr. Klassen and switched over to Dr. Alqishawi. I was immediately told I needed 2 fillings and possibly a root canal. I got the fillings and have been back for multiple visits to get them shaved down, experiencing continued pain as I chew. I understand this is common, however after getting a second opinion I did not even need these fillings to begin with. He does not treat his patients like he cares and is rude to the other staff in the office. I have heard multiple stories of similar situations with him. Get a second opinion.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

our in-laws ( family) have been seeing this dentist and sometime his partner since 2010 truthfully when i first looked at some of these negative comments , i was skeptical. I actually went and seen a different dentist in town.I ended up going for a second opinion to spruce smiles .Let me tell you all , I truly trust and believe in this guy.he is very straight forward he listened to my concerns, he defended the other dentist professionally and gave me more options to avoid my constant pain .I am transferring my whole family to this clinic. highly recommended. very professional , and very skilled .He recommended I change in my old fillings ( 20 years old) and I did have some sensitivity for a bout a week , then the whole pain was gone. He recommended a whole page of work that was needed , we decided to phase out the treatment over 2 years . I m so glad these guys are in spruce it seems like these negative comments reflect nothing about the truth

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

Great all around Amazing knowledge and they are the only dental clinic that actually listens Great with the extractions and my root canal Highly recommended

flag | Submitted October 1, 2016

I rarely will write negative reviews but feel I need to in this case. I was told by DR. Alqishawi that I needed 2 crowns immediately - as in my 2 teeth will crumble any day without them. Even with both my husbands and I's insurance it would have cost me almost $1000.00 out of pocket. I went to another dentist who said my teeth look great but he would recommend replacing 2 metal fillings with white ones just to be proactive. Insurance more than covered and my teeth feel great! This guy, I am sorry to say, is a crook.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

I am frustrated with the care I received. I was told that I have amalgams that must be replaced, and I was stunned to hear that I have three cavaties after over a decade with no problems. My appointment to get my cavaties filled turned out to be a replacement of the amalgams. I arrived with no pain and no sensitivity. I now have pain and sensitivity on both sides. The dentist was also quite rude and abrupt with his assistant. Not impressed.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

I used to go to Dr. Klassen and I never had any cavities or other issues. The first time I saw Dr. Alqishawi, he looked at my x-rays and said I needed three fillings. He did not look in my mouth. I got a second opinion from a dentist who said there was one spot that he needed to keep an eye on, but no work was needed. I would advise patients who are told that they need multiple fillings to get a second opinion.

Submitted April 26, 2016

Best of the best in St albert and all of the west.. He took out all my wisdom teeth with no pain whatsoever.. I refered him sooo many family friends and my neighbors all are more than happy and impressed.. he is the Master of all Masters... thanks doc

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Dr. Al-Qishawi and his staff are very knowledgable and friendly. They answered all my questions and concerns and made me feel very much at home. Very professional would recommend to anyone I know and I have.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2013

Dr Al-Qishawi and his staff are superb to say the least!!! Everyone is very polite pleasant and very very knowledgable. I recently had a smile make over done and couldn't be happier!! Dr Al-Qishawi is patient friendly gentle and always explains his procedures to the patient. I have always felt comfortable expressing myself to him and have alway felt confident in his abilities!!! I would STRONGLY recommend him to any patient needing dental work!!! Fantastic dentist!!!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

Dr. Iyad Alqishawi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients