Ratings for Dr. Janice Aubey

is not good at making people waiting too long for no reason you think is the owner for the hospital

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Runnnn for your life worse doctor ever. She does not care for you.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

I agree with the person who said if you are pregnant she doesn't care. She never followed up with you regarding an outside referral she sent me to to give me my test results. I received a bill from this outside referral source for over $100.00. I was never told by the doctor she was referring me to a place where I would not be covered by insurance. Awful.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2012

I have seen Dr Aubey a couple of times during my pregnancy. I appreciate that she goes over options with me and makes sure I understand what is happening. I do agree with the above post that you have to wait a long time to only get a few minutes with her, but I find that is true with most doctors.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

Doesn't care as much for patients who aren't pregnant. If you're pregnant, you'll be treated much better. If you're not, you won't even get a call back from her or her staff. Has happened too many times to me. Called with severe medical issues and never received a call back. Completely irresponsible behavior on the doctor's part. Staff hand write and e-mail her messages because they know how bad she is about not returning people's phone calls. They're just covering themselves. In addition, there is always a LONG wait and then she only spends a few minutes with you. Please, PLEASE do not go Dr. Aubey. Unfortunately, your life may depend on it.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2009

Dr. Janice Aubey's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)