Ratings for Dr. RASHMI Jain

Constantly on phone n never ever on time has staff make up excuses for her time mismanagement skills n her lack of organization

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Jain by my primary. Wish I had read the other review here before going. Could have saved me time, and anguish. 2-1/2 hrs. late for my first appointment! Running in and out of the exam room while in the middle of my appt. Disappearing for long periods of time with no explanation. Takes calls from cell and desk phone from other patients while I was there, then hangs up and complains to me about the patient on the phone! My labs were constantly misplaced. My appointment notes in my electronic records are not accurate to the answers that I gave her. Doesn't surprise me, constant disarray in this office! Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

1-2hrs wating time. Dr is always preoccupied with other things than your care. She likes to answer questions for you ("do you have nausea" "no", pain? "no", ext) Will sometimes give diagnosis just from symptoms without looking at labs first. Does not like to be corrected when wrong. Makes personal phone calls while in the examining room w/ patient present. Is RX happy, for any little symptome, she wants to give out anti-depression drugs even when patient doesn't need them.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2009