Ratings for Dr. Anil R. Shah

Dr. Shah may be good at the asthetics but is lacking in every other realm. My fiancé wanted a tip revision and that's it. He had broken his nose in the past but the slight deviation of his septum didn't bother him yet. Well to make a long story short shah recommended all sorts of added procedures and my fiancé is three weeks out. He has a septal perforation already and is complaining of issues other than that. He called concerned and they said shah only talks to patients on Tuesdays and that next Tuesday is book. He has to wait two weeks!!!! Shah obviously does not care about his patients. At least his male ones.

Submitted April 21, 2016

Great doctor! Have seen him for over 4 years and couldn't be happier

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

My daughter had her nose done by Dr. Shah and we would highly recommend him!! Not only did he do an amazing job but was patient, caring, talented, kind and has a wonderful bedside manner. He provided the same amazing care before, during and after her surgery as well as during all of her follow up visits. He was always available to answer any questions. Staff very nice and helpful as well. Look no further you will be very happy :)

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

Dr. Shah and staff are awesome! They really make you feel at ease and comfortable. I was able to have my in office procedure done and go to work a couple hours later without any bruising or way of noticing that I had anything done. I'm recommending him to my friends and family!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

best rhinoplasty surgeon. love my new nose. he operated on Miss USA girls and several models. plus he is very cute which doesn't hurt!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Dr. Anil Shah has been great! His staff is really nice, friendly and professional. Rhinoplasty is a big decision, so I wanted to pick a surgeon I felt confident in. Dr Shah and his team made me feel comfortable. My surgery went well. Recovery has been great. I definitely like my new nose better. It's only been 3 months, so can't wait to see what it looks like past the 1 year mark. I would recommend Dr Shah and his team, with no hesitation whatsoever, for Rhinoplasty. Will be glad to update this as my nose improves.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

After researching various facial plastic surgeons in the Chicagoland area and going through numerous consultations, Dr. Shah was spot on with his suggestions for my rhinoplasty. Not only did he notice my deviated septum (which many other doctors did not), he suggested the point of my rhinoplasty was not to give me the perfect nose, but to draw attention away from my nose. This is exactly what I was looking for. Two and a half weeks post-op, my results are amazing! Everything looks exactly as we discussed, and the recovery was relatively painless, and without packing my nose! His staff is extremely helpful via email, phone and Skype. Overall, I would choose Dr. Shah again and recommend him to anyone looking for a facial plastic surgeon. His prices are extremely reasonable, and I have nothing but great things to say about his staff.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

Dr. Shah did an amazing job removing the mole from my chin. I felt comfortable with him, his staff and the procedure. And his follow-up was excellent. Thank you, Dr. Shah!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

Young. handsome, gentle, skillful facial surgeon. Office 9th floor of the famous WATERTOWER building between Lakeshore Drive and Michigan Avenue with 4 floors of parking. As an operating room nurse I believe anything you can do to make yourself feel good is worth the time and money. Dr Shah is an excellent choice.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Shah for 3 years. I first started with a liquid lift. I have wanted my nose fixed since forever. 5 months ago I decided to take the plunge. I got the works; a face lift, rhinoplasty, chin implant, upper/lower eyes, and fat transfer. I am thrilled with the results. I can breathe out of my nose for the first time and it looks great. My friends tell me I look 20 years younger. My experience with Dr. Shah and his staff has always been a pleasure.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

Dr. Anil R. Shah's Credentials

• Hindi

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)