Ratings for Dr. Anil R. Shah

His staff is very disorganized. Sh.ah is not helpful at all. Knowledge wise he needs more experience. Punctuality zero, he's always late and running behind.This review is solely based on my experience. In my opinion he is one of the worst plastic surgeons out there. He has transformed me so much that I am now unrecognizable. My lips are misshapen, my upper blepharoplasty is all lumpy and uneven, my nose is crooked and uneven, my cheeks are bloated beyond belief. I'm completely botched he turned me into a strange looking creature instead of maintaining my beautiful features, I am not the woman I was.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

I could never fully express how traumatic my experience with Dr. Shaw was. I was given Valium and hydrocodone before the surgery and was supposedly numbed prior to surgery with a local anesthetic. After the procedure started, I expressed the fact that I could feel the pain. He told his help to give me another Valium, and continued. I told him I was in 10/10 pain and popped me another Valium, tried giving me more local anesthesia (didn’t wait for it to begin working) and proceeded. I cried the entire time i was in surgery, couldn’t stop afterwards, and couldn’t walk by the time I left because of all the Valium I was given. He told me first that I was anxious for the surgery (which I was not), then said I have a low pain tolerance (which I absolutely do not). During the entire procedure, I felt like I was being tortured for information but didn’t know the answer. Put that one on your live FB vlog, Dr. Shaw... I just went for my follow up today with a noon appointment. They called me at 11:40 telling me they had to push my appointment back to 1:00p (I drove an hour to get here). They brought me back at 12:45p, put me in a room, never came in, so I went back in the waiting room, and I wasn’t seen until 1:57p. He spent a whole 3 minutes with me and pushed me out the door. He also said “sorry about the surgery, you showed a lot of heart during it, and it’s always tough finding out someone isn’t numb after you’ve started.” He didn’t even offer to pay for my parking. I’m literally in shock. I will be seeking legal council.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Went for a revision rhinoplasty/septoplasty consult and never went back. Avoid at all cost. His staff wanted me to pay out of pocket for everything and not deal wih my insurance.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

I just had a rhinoplasty surgery and I already can tell he didn't deviate from he said and what he did! He is very focused on his job,although he might give you the impression he doesn't care,but he s actually analyzing potential replacement and adjustments for your features!as if he doesn't have time to talk to you,but he s actually concentrating to give his best results through his job! This is not a joke and he doesn't have time to chat or to respond to all our minor questions! All these answers will be given by the appointed assistants! This is what I experienced and I think this is the most important! He is very dedicated and he has a lot of clients,so let him do his job and you won't be disappointed!! Thank you,dr Shah for what you've done to me so far!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Dr. Shah does my injections for Botox. It makes em feel younger and happier about myself. My wrinkles on my forehead are gone! I would highly recommend this doctor.I also love that he is so approachable and makes me feel so comfortable. I was very nervous to get the injections, but I am so happy I did!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

I had a fantastic experience from beginning to end. It's 6 years later and I'm still so happy with my experience with Dr. Shah. I had at least three consultations before surgery and felt so assured when I finally went into surgery day. I was excited.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Is inexperienced and has lack of aesthetics. Staff is ditzy and unorganized.

Submitted September 6, 2016

Dr. Shah may be good at the asthetics but is lacking in every other realm. My fiancé wanted a tip revision and that's it. He had broken his nose in the past but the slight deviation of his septum didn't bother him yet. Well to make a long story short shah recommended all sorts of added procedures and my fiancé is three weeks out. He has a septal perforation already and is complaining of issues other than that. He called concerned and they said shah only talks to patients on Tuesdays and that next Tuesday is book. He has to wait two weeks!!!! Shah obviously does not care about his patients. At least his male ones.

Submitted April 21, 2016

Great doctor! Have seen him for over 4 years and couldn't be happier

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

My daughter had her nose done by Dr. Shah and we would highly recommend him!! Not only did he do an amazing job but was patient, caring, talented, kind and has a wonderful bedside manner. He provided the same amazing care before, during and after her surgery as well as during all of her follow up visits. He was always available to answer any questions. Staff very nice and helpful as well. Look no further you will be very happy :)

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

Dr. Anil R. Shah's Credentials

• Hindi

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Oxford