Ratings for Dr. Brett Sorensen

This clinic is awesome. Dr.S is very quick and efficient. Love the staff. I would highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Office is very unprofessional. Sitting up at the front waiting for my appointment the 2 receptionists were busy bad mouthing previous and current employees and talking about inappropriate topics that should not be discussed while working. Dr. Sorensen is clearly in it for the money and is not too concerned about his patients. Terrible attitude and honestly his work was not the best. Will never recommend him.

Submitted March 28, 2017

Unfortunately I was in this office after being referred by a family member. I was told that I had 6 cavities & that 1 for sure had to be filled ASAP. I have never had a cavity in my 36 yrs so this was a shock but I went ahead with it as you trust professionals. They did a VERY poor job & I had to go back twice to have it repaired - thankfully they only charged me for the initial filling - It still bothered me but refused to go back for a third time to have it repaired. Just went to another dentist that I love & they were surprised at how TINY it was and even questioned whether I had a cavity in the first place. Needless to say, the other 5 cavities DID NOT EXIST!! I am very upset about this and realized he is very much into his practice for the money. Glad I went to my new dentist but this has really caused me to not trust dentists

Submitted March 21, 2017

I've been going to Dr. Sorenson for three years now. I've never felt pressured with any service offerings. Cleanings are very fast. I recommend him to everyone looking for a dentist.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

I love my new smile! Everyone is delightful at the office. Dr. Sorensen is always on time and very gentle with needles. His chair side manor is impeccable, made me feel comfortable and safe.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

In terms of the work that dr Sorensen and his staff perform, I'd say it's A1. I've had a fair bit of work done and I've always been comfortable and pain free from the needle right through to after the procedure. At the hygienist girls are friendly, punctual and thorough. In terms of criticism, I would like if Dr Sorensen would explain in a bit more depth the type of procedure that he is recommending and the reasons for it.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr. Sorensen is an incredible dentist. So gentle when giving me the needle and his work is flawless. I like all of the staff at his clinic frankly. Everyone is helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Definitely in it for the money. There were no treatment options given and had great success when I took my problem to another dentist willing to work with me on solutions.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Dr Sorensen is a great dentist. His staff are always pleasant. I was very nervous and his assistant Laura made me feel very comfortable. She held my hand and really helped me relax. I have a deep fear of needles and Dr Sorensen was so gentile i never felt anything. His front staff are very knowledgeable helping me with insurance. This is a great office.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

My family & I have been going to Dr. Sorensen for over 4 years. He is a great dentist. I have had fillings, a crown and a root canal and didn't feel a thing during any of the procedures. Dr. Sorensen does not do dental work unless it is completely necessary (i.e., in order to save a tooth). Hygienist Jen is also awesome. They educate and inform patients of everything. I also really like the reception staff. I thoroughly recommend Sorensen Dental Group.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016