Ratings for Dr. Brett Sorensen

Been going to Dr. Sorenson for 5+ years. Cleaning and checkups are good. They are always punctual. Only thing that isn't perfect is he seems to be very rushed all the time. He had another dentist that worked there before and he fixed a chip in my tooth and the work was beautiful!!!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Dr Sorensen is very efficient at his work. You will not have a dragged out appt. I did notice he was giving the girl helping him angry looks. I felt tension in the room which made me uncomfortable. I'm very nervous about coming to the dentist. I'd feel more comfortable if he was happy and pleasant towards his staff.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

This clinic is awesome. Dr.S is very quick and efficient. Love the staff. I would highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Office is very unprofessional. Sitting up at the front waiting for my appointment the 2 receptionists were busy bad mouthing previous and current employees and talking about inappropriate topics that should not be discussed while working. Dr. Sorensen is clearly in it for the money and is not too concerned about his patients. Terrible attitude and honestly his work was not the best. Will never recommend him.

Submitted March 28, 2017

Unfortunately I was in this office after being referred by a family member. I was told that I had 6 cavities & that 1 for sure had to be filled ASAP. I have never had a cavity in my 36 yrs so this was a shock but I went ahead with it as you trust professionals. They did a VERY poor job & I had to go back twice to have it repaired - thankfully they only charged me for the initial filling - It still bothered me but refused to go back for a third time to have it repaired. Just went to another dentist that I love & they were surprised at how TINY it was and even questioned whether I had a cavity in the first place. Needless to say, the other 5 cavities DID NOT EXIST!! I am very upset about this and realized he is very much into his practice for the money. Glad I went to my new dentist but this has really caused me to not trust dentists

Submitted March 21, 2017

I've been going to Dr. Sorenson for three years now. I've never felt pressured with any service offerings. Cleanings are very fast. I recommend him to everyone looking for a dentist.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

I love my new smile! Everyone is delightful at the office. Dr. Sorensen is always on time and very gentle with needles. His chair side manor is impeccable, made me feel comfortable and safe.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

In terms of the work that dr Sorensen and his staff perform, I'd say it's A1. I've had a fair bit of work done and I've always been comfortable and pain free from the needle right through to after the procedure. At the hygienist girls are friendly, punctual and thorough. In terms of criticism, I would like if Dr Sorensen would explain in a bit more depth the type of procedure that he is recommending and the reasons for it.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr. Sorensen is an incredible dentist. So gentle when giving me the needle and his work is flawless. I like all of the staff at his clinic frankly. Everyone is helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Definitely in it for the money. There were no treatment options given and had great success when I took my problem to another dentist willing to work with me on solutions.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016