Ratings for Dr. Michelle Andersen-Kay

I think Dr. Andersen-Kay and her team are amazing. Everyone is exceptional, my concerns are always followed up, and Michelle takes all the time we need to go over our concerns. I rarely find her behind. Sometimes it takes a bit to get an appointment, but that’s doctors this day and age. Not enough of them. But Michelle is by far the best of them!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

I’ve had good and bad visits with her. This past visit was great, she was very helpful and kind. Previous visit she was rude and hurtful.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

I hate the fact that it takes so long to get appointment. I find her receptionist very rude

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Dr. Andersen-Kay is an exceptional doctor! Her knowledge and expertise is impressive. I have great respect for her and her team . I know .....that I am getting the best medical care available with Dr. Andersen-Kay. She takes her time as she is thorough and caring . I have absolutely, no complaint..... if I have to wait for her to finish with other patients ( I would wait hours to see this doctor). Thank you for the best care available.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

Don't trust her anymore. She has made mistakes that make me want to find a new doctor!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Our family is very lucky to have Doctor Andersen-Kay. She listens to all concerns and is quick to order tests or to refer you somewhere when needed. Her staff is very friendly, and she may run a little behind at times. but that is only because she will not rush a patient. She gives each person all the time they need with her. She is very knowledgeable, friendly and also very direct and to the point. I respect her so much! Thank you Dr for all that you do for our family and your patients!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Not impressed with her or her receptionist, hard to get an appointment most times

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

Dr. Michelle Andersen Kay is a great doctor who is friendly and takes her time with you and listens to what you have to say. Overall the best doctor I've ever had and would highly recommend her for others.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Dr. Andersen-Kay is a very knowledgeable, thorough physician.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

I am so happy to have Dr. Andersen-Kay as my family doctor. Every single experience I have had with her and her staff has been wonderful. I only gave her 4 stars for punctuality because yes sometimes you can wait a while to see her but it is worth it! When she's with you come to understand why she sometimes falls a little behind schedule. She takes the time to listen to all your concerns and explains her diagnosis so thoroughly that you always leave feeling extremely well taken care of. I once was a little impatient waiting for my appointment in one of her examine rooms but then I could hear her in the room beside me. It wasn't as though I could hear what was being said just the tone in their voices, it was obvious to me that she was patiently listening to a little boy who seemed anxious and then she calmly talked him through whatever his appointment was about. Hearing her take the time with the patient in the room beside me reminded me why the wait was worth it, she is absolutely amazing! She doesnt just try to band-aid symptoms she gets to the bottom of them. Also, her memory is impeccable when mine isn't! Imagine a doctor who remembers you had a cold a month prior when you brought your child in to be seen, therefore being able to diagnosis you with bronchitis not just a cold/flu! I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a family doctor!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015