Ratings for Dr. John P. Dougherty

Dr. Dougherty is fine, but his staff is not. I had one appt, then had to call the office, and spoke to an operator, Tracy, who ultimately hung up on me. Later that day I spoke to Mary, Tracy's boss, and she gave an apology that I did not find sincere. I would not recommend this office to anyone unless you like being treated like a bothersome individual rather than a values customer.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

An excellent, knowledgeable dentist. Excellent staff.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2011

First let me tell you I hate going to the dentist, but after going to Dr. Dougherty I have changed my mind. He makes you feel at ease and the staff there is great. I highly recommend Artistic Dental....You wont be sorry.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011

Great dentist and amazing staff. They set your mind at ease and after the second appointment you're greeted by first name - feels like family. John can be quirky at times but is very knowledgeable and no question is too small. I highly recommend Artistic Dental to all friends, family and fellow bloggers!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2009