Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth S. Bower

I agree that Dr. Bowers seems very knowledgeable. But I also felt rushed during my appointment. Do not like the office staff at all. Looking for another primary care doctore.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

I believe that Dr. Bowers is very knowledgeable. She does seem rushed but one time when I was upset over a family crisis, she sat and talked with me like a friend would. Staff seemed much better at my last visit. In the past, a number have been almost surly. This is something that does impact my satisfaction with a practice.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

I have read the comments regarding Dr. Bowers bedside manner. My perception was the same initially, but have found her to be VERY empathetic and caring. I believe she wants to present a confident, capable, knowledgeable first impression. Her job is to heal....not to be your best friend.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

Dr. Bower is very knowledgable, explains issues well, listens well, and is thoughtful.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Cold manner, seemed to lack empathy when this patient was in pain, available for appointments only 3 days per week which may contribute to the rushed environment.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

She is nice and knowledgeable, but seems rushed. The good thing is that she will call you back the same day if you request it. She wasn't for me, so I decided to look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011

Dr Bower is brilliant and thorough and I trust her completely.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Seems knowledgeable, professional and thorough. Wish she would consider treatments beyond pills and prescriptions.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2009

Cold bedside manner at first meeting. Same feelings with follow up visit. Would be difficult to confide in and work with as a partner in health care and maintenance. Office staff friendly and competent.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009

Very knowledgeable but poor bedside manor.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2009

Dr. Elizabeth S. Bower's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Champ Va