Ratings for Dr. Lanishen Bhagaloo

To busy, to care! Takes you for granted does not read the reports , therefore u fall between the cracks,he let blood work go without telling us to the point Blood transfusions emergency,,, he knew for a year previous, but,,,, every time. You go back it money for him,,, has no empathy,if you value your life, don’t trust him to give you care

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Always in a hurry. Says the bare minimum. Doesn’t care or take time to explain anything. Essentially, go here to see this person or do these tests, take these pills and come back. Then rushes you out the door.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Amazing doctor!!! Their to listen to my concerns and not to rush and kick me out. Is open to ideas, suggestions, and doesn't judge.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Intelligent, straight to the point and no nonsense. Helped me tremendously with my diabetes and asthma. Definitely won't sugar coat things. Hope we don't lose him.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

Every time I have booked an appointment I end up waiting much much longer than the scheduled appointment. Otherwise the doctor is great

Submitted January 4, 2018

After struggling for years with uncontrolled asthma I was lucky to find Dr. Bhagaloo. He immediately got me on a treatment plan and my asthma is finally controlled without the daily use of a rescue inhaler. I highly recommend Dr. Bhagaloo!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

As is the case with many doctors the concept of patients giving informed consent to medical procedures has eluded Dr. Bhagaloo. He does not provide enough information to explain the need for tests and refuses to answer questions. Apparently patients have to trust him blindly.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr. Bhagaloo is a very intelligent doctor with up to date skills. He is a very good doctor and is very honest and kind. It is difficult to get in to see him when you need to see him because you are sick or injured.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Great doctor! Non nonsense. Very busy... but still takes time to listen to his patients.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Booked an appointment and went a week later to said appointment to find out they didn't book my appointment. The staff was willing to book me another week down the road but couldn't fit me in. Wouldn't recommend this joke of a clinic. Bad organization!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017