Ratings for Dr. Lanishen Bhagaloo

A rare doctor who has time for their patient Dr. Bhagaloo obviously cares well for his patients.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

wonderful doctor and we are so pleased he continues to be the GP for our family.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Great doctor. He is punctual, knowledgeable, and very easy to ask questions of. He is a great family doctor.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

Connie the receptionist at East location was the only one helping my husband. Having to deal with Dr. Bhagaloo for the last year and a half was a nightmare. He never found a diagnosis for my husband who is 37 years old...he just kept throwing prescriptions at him including daily morphine pills for his pain. If you have "normal" health issues that show up in regular tests, then this is the doctor for you. But if you have health issues and everything comes back normal in the regular tests he will NOT go the extra mile to find out what is wrong with you. In addition to my husband's failing health (quality of life was comparable to a 90 year old man-no joke), Dr. B was extra horrible at filling out paperwork for disability claims, etc. Just recently my husband has been cut off LTD because Dr. B wouldn't send the paperwork to the insurance company before they paid him. My husband is currently in USA, and within 9 days, he's received a diagnosis (microplasma pneumonia and SIBO)...something they should have discovered here in Canada. He's not the only doctor that flatlined...all the specialists we saw failed us also. So disappointed in our health care system.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Staff is wonderful. Never a long wait. Switched to Dr b and the level of care he provides is amazing. Grateful to have him as a doctor

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Just started seeing him over 2 months ago. Really pleased. He's excellent with my family. Happy I changed to him.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Dr Bhagaloo has been my family doctor for over 8 years. Over the years he has always been upfront with me about my health and always made sure I understood that I own my health. Too many patients forget that doctors are there to guide us and we ultimately own our health. Me and my family would be pretty sad if he ever decided to leave Regina. Thank you Dr B

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

Took the time and discovered I have copd after I had been struggling for years. After treatment and rehabilitation I have been doing much better. He is no nonsense and straightforward. Have already recommended him to my friends.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

Just started seeing him and been very impressed so far. Dealing with my problems in a systematic fashion and he is to the point. Punctuality is important to me, and he is on time. Agree with the comments. Smart guy

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Struggled for years with my diabetes till a friend recommended him. Within 1 month I had seen the nutritionist, adjusted my meds and doing so much better. Smart guy who also sees many of my friends and family members. Doesn't sugar coat things.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016