Really smart Guy. Has helped me now for over 8 years and I haven't felt better. Makes you take responsibility for your own health, as it should be and doesnt sugar coat concerns he may have about your health. I'm really impressed with the care I have received to date

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

An extreme motivator, always willing to put a positive spin on situations but not afraid to let you know the cons of a situation. Very honest and straight to the point. He seems to be in a hurry most times but when all is said and done, he was complete and I've never left wondering what is needed to be done.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

Very smart guy who is up to date with his knowledge. Too over worked though. Not easy to get an appointment with him. But I trust him with my life and family. Worth the wait when you can get an appointment with him.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

I was told that there was a 90% chance I would be on insulin as a new diabetic. I saw Dr Bhagaloo after a friend refered me to him. He ran a bunch of tests and started me on medication and a aggressive exercise plan. He motivated me to help myself and 6 months later I'm in the best shape I have ever been in. Great guy and fantastic doc

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015

Went to see him for a pain in my leg after my family doctor told me it was a muscle cramp. He sent me for tests and in 24hours told me I had a clot in my legs and lungs. The radiologist told me he saved my life. Thanks Dr Bhagaloo

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

Love this guy. Yes he is busy but he has always guided my husband and I in the right direction. Always up to date with the latest information and his encouragement helped me get good control of my blood pressure and weight. His front staff girls are good and maybe they could do with more help.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Dr Bhagaloo is up to date on his knowledge but very fast with patients. Hardly enough time for you to even know what happened or to ask any questions. The office is run very poorly!!!! each time you call you are put on hold and it could be for up to 10 minutes. Faxes from the pharmacy are handled very poorly. My Pharmacy cringes every time they need to deal with this office. This morning I talked to someone about our quarterly review and was told that it wasn't due for over a month and a half. Pharmacy records indicate it is due. They faxed the office after I told them what I was told......they received the answer that we need an appointment. Several phone calls later we need to travel to the city again after just having had two sets of blood work already done and rebook appointment for another time and trip in. I am so tired of the run about always received in this office. I have better things to do that make a dozen calls back and forth between the pharmacy and the Dr office. Life used to be so simple.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Dr. Lanishen Bhagaloo's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Really smart Guy. Has helped me now for over 8 years and I haven't felt better. Makes you take responsibility for your own health, as it should be and doesnt su..."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor not only smart, but genuinely concerned about his patients. I would recommend him to anyone. "

November 30, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "An extreme motivator, always willing to put a positive spin on situations but not afraid to let you know the cons of a situation. Very honest and straight to th..."

November 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very smart guy who is up to date with his knowledge. Too over worked though. Not easy to get an appointment with him. But I trust him with my life and family. W..."

October 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was told that there was a 90% chance I would be on insulin as a new diabetic. I saw Dr Bhagaloo after a friend refered me to him. He ran a bunch of tests and ..."

October 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is an amazing Dr!!!! He is great with my kids and is always looking for the best ways to help us! "

October 7, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He is an excellent Doctor, very patient and did not rush us. Answered all our questions. Very respectful."

August 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Went to see him for a pain in my leg after my family doctor told me it was a muscle cramp. He sent me for tests and in 24hours told me I had a clot in my legs a..."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love this guy. Yes he is busy but he has always guided my husband and I in the right direction. Always up to date with the latest information and his encourage..."

June 5, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Bhagaloo is up to date on his knowledge but very fast with patients. Hardly enough time for you to even know what happened or to ask any questions. The off..."

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Been our doctor for six years and haven't met a more dedicated doc. My mum was in hospital for one month and he managed to figure out her problem and treat it, ..."

April 5, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Way too many patients! It is such a shame to see a doctor being so dedicated to making money rather than caring for others! "

March 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Grateful to have him as a doctor. Definitely gets you to understand and take responsibility for your own health. He has an excellent disposition with my family ..."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Brilliant! Compassionate! Tells you like it is and expects you will take responsibility for your own health.....as it should be..."

October 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr Bhagaloo by a friend of mine for my diabetes. He really is a no nonsense doctor and will tell you like it is. Within weeks I was in his dia..."

September 29, 2014
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

June 14, 2012