Dr. Lanishen Bhagaloo

5 1 4.1

You may also like

Rate Dr. Lanishen Bhagaloo

Dr. Lanishen Bhagaloo's Ratings

He is an excellent Doctor, very patient and did not rush us. Answered all our questions. Very respectful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2902848].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2015

Went to see him for a pain in my leg after my family doctor told me it was a muscle cramp. He sent me for tests and in 24hours told me I had a clot in my legs and lungs. The radiologist told me he saved my life. Thanks Dr Bhagaloo

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2893755].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2015

Love this guy. Yes he is busy but he has always guided my husband and I in the right direction. Always up to date with the latest information and his encouragement helped me get good control of my blood pressure and weight. His front staff girls are good and maybe they could do with more help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2829286].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Dr Bhagaloo is up to date on his knowledge but very fast with patients. Hardly enough time for you to even know what happened or to ask any questions. The office is run very poorly!!!! each time you call you are put on hold and it could be for up to 10 minutes. Faxes from the pharmacy are handled very poorly. My Pharmacy cringes every time they need to deal with this office. This morning I talked to someone about our quarterly review and was told that it wasn't due for over a month and a half. Pharmacy records indicate it is due. They faxed the office after I told them what I was told......they received the answer that we need an appointment. Several phone calls later we need to travel to the city again after just having had two sets of blood work already done and rebook appointment for another time and trip in. I am so tired of the run about always received in this office. I have better things to do that make a dozen calls back and forth between the pharmacy and the Dr office. Life used to be so simple.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2826706].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Been our doctor for six years and haven't met a more dedicated doc. My mum was in hospital for one month and he managed to figure out her problem and treat it, even when the specialists couldn't. People don't realise how hard some of the doctors work and the challenges they face in the medical system. Just glad he's still in town.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2767255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

Way too many patients! It is such a shame to see a doctor being so dedicated to making money rather than caring for others!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2753404].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Grateful to have him as a doctor. Definitely gets you to understand and take responsibility for your own health. He has an excellent disposition with my family and many of my friends whom I've referred to him. Thanks B

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2605524].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Brilliant! Compassionate! Tells you like it is and expects you will take responsibility for your own health.....as it should be...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2586710].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

I was referred to Dr Bhagaloo by a friend of mine for my diabetes. He really is a no nonsense doctor and will tell you like it is. Within weeks I was in his diabetes clinic and had seen other doctors whom he refered me to. In six months my diabetes was under control and I have him to thank. I struggled for 5 years and only wish I had found him sooner. Just hope he doesn't leave town, like all the good ones do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2557325].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

I started seeing Doc B for my asthma and in the past 6 months I went from having uncontrolled asthma to very well controlled. My previous doctor never took the time or effort to monitor me and I never had any testing done. I feel great thanks to him and just hope he doesn't leave.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2518989].votes_count ]]