You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Lanishen Bhagaloo

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Where other doctors have made sarcastic comments and been very unhelpful dr Bhagaloo actually listened to me and and has improved my quality of living. He is kind and polite and I would definitely recommend him

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

He took extra time with us to find the best solution to my child's concern. He seemed highly knowledgeable and easy to talk to. I am happy to have him as my child's family doctor.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

First doctor I've had in many years that treats me like an intelligent person and not just one patient of many to get out of the way so he can get to the next. He has a genuine interest in a holistic approach to my care. He has no issue making referrals where required. I feel like he cares about his patients and is committed to making sure I get the best possible care. I would recommend Dr. Bhagaloo to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Really smart Guy. Has helped me now for over 8 years and I haven't felt better. Makes you take responsibility for your own health, as it should be and doesnt sugar coat concerns he may have about your health. I'm really impressed with the care I have received to date

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

An extreme motivator, always willing to put a positive spin on situations but not afraid to let you know the cons of a situation. Very honest and straight to the point. He seems to be in a hurry most times but when all is said and done, he was complete and I've never left wondering what is needed to be done.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

Very smart guy who is up to date with his knowledge. Too over worked though. Not easy to get an appointment with him. But I trust him with my life and family. Worth the wait when you can get an appointment with him.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

I was told that there was a 90% chance I would be on insulin as a new diabetic. I saw Dr Bhagaloo after a friend refered me to him. He ran a bunch of tests and started me on medication and a aggressive exercise plan. He motivated me to help myself and 6 months later I'm in the best shape I have ever been in. Great guy and fantastic doc

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

Dr. Lanishen Bhagaloo's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Got the wrong diagnosis and put me in a stress time frame. Found out that I did not even have the diagnosis."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Where other doctors have made sarcastic comments and been very unhelpful dr Bhagaloo actually listened to me and and has improved my quality of living. He is ki..."

April 1, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "He took extra time with us to find the best solution to my child's concern. He seemed highly knowledgeable and easy to talk to. I am happy to have him as my ch..."

March 28, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Too caught up in seeing as many patients as possible, all about the money. Desk staff are very unorganized "

March 23, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "First doctor I've had in many years that treats me like an intelligent person and not just one patient of many to get out of the way so he can get to the next. ..."

February 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Really smart Guy. Has helped me now for over 8 years and I haven't felt better. Makes you take responsibility for your own health, as it should be and doesnt su..."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor not only smart, but genuinely concerned about his patients. I would recommend him to anyone. "

November 30, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "An extreme motivator, always willing to put a positive spin on situations but not afraid to let you know the cons of a situation. Very honest and straight to th..."

November 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very smart guy who is up to date with his knowledge. Too over worked though. Not easy to get an appointment with him. But I trust him with my life and family. W..."

October 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was told that there was a 90% chance I would be on insulin as a new diabetic. I saw Dr Bhagaloo after a friend refered me to him. He ran a bunch of tests and ..."

October 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is an amazing Dr!!!! He is great with my kids and is always looking for the best ways to help us! "

October 7, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He is an excellent Doctor, very patient and did not rush us. Answered all our questions. Very respectful."

August 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Went to see him for a pain in my leg after my family doctor told me it was a muscle cramp. He sent me for tests and in 24hours told me I had a clot in my legs a..."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love this guy. Yes he is busy but he has always guided my husband and I in the right direction. Always up to date with the latest information and his encourage..."

June 5, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Bhagaloo is up to date on his knowledge but very fast with patients. Hardly enough time for you to even know what happened or to ask any questions. The off..."

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Been our doctor for six years and haven't met a more dedicated doc. My mum was in hospital for one month and he managed to figure out her problem and treat it, ..."

April 5, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Way too many patients! It is such a shame to see a doctor being so dedicated to making money rather than caring for others! "

March 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Grateful to have him as a doctor. Definitely gets you to understand and take responsibility for your own health. He has an excellent disposition with my family ..."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Brilliant! Compassionate! Tells you like it is and expects you will take responsibility for your own health.....as it should be..."

October 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr Bhagaloo by a friend of mine for my diabetes. He really is a no nonsense doctor and will tell you like it is. Within weeks I was in his dia..."

September 29, 2014
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

June 14, 2012