Ratings for Dr. Lanishen Bhagaloo

Struggled for years with my diabetes till a friend recommended him. Within 1 month I had seen the nutritionist, adjusted my meds and doing so much better. Smart guy who also sees many of my friends and family members. Doesn't sugar coat things.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Got the wrong diagnosis and put me in a stress time frame. Found out that I did not even have the diagnosis.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Where other doctors have made sarcastic comments and been very unhelpful dr Bhagaloo actually listened to me and and has improved my quality of living. He is kind and polite and I would definitely recommend him

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

He took extra time with us to find the best solution to my child's concern. He seemed highly knowledgeable and easy to talk to. I am happy to have him as my child's family doctor.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Too caught up in seeing as many patients as possible, all about the money. Desk staff are very unorganized

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

First doctor I've had in many years that treats me like an intelligent person and not just one patient of many to get out of the way so he can get to the next. He has a genuine interest in a holistic approach to my care. He has no issue making referrals where required. I feel like he cares about his patients and is committed to making sure I get the best possible care. I would recommend Dr. Bhagaloo to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Really smart Guy. Has helped me now for over 8 years and I haven't felt better. Makes you take responsibility for your own health, as it should be and doesnt sugar coat concerns he may have about your health. I'm really impressed with the care I have received to date

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Excellent doctor not only smart, but genuinely concerned about his patients. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

An extreme motivator, always willing to put a positive spin on situations but not afraid to let you know the cons of a situation. Very honest and straight to the point. He seems to be in a hurry most times but when all is said and done, he was complete and I've never left wondering what is needed to be done.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

Very smart guy who is up to date with his knowledge. Too over worked though. Not easy to get an appointment with him. But I trust him with my life and family. Worth the wait when you can get an appointment with him.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015