Ratings for Dr. K Ben Omran

Horrible experience. Every one of these reviews describes her perfectly. I should never have agreed to see her after seeing the reviews, and I will never go back to her.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

I made the biggest mistake to go this doctor for my second pregnancy. I knew she is not popular, I had read the reviews, but still went to her because her clinic was closer to where I live. All my prenatal appointments were rushed. Even then , I gave her the benefit of doubt, that she is just weak in patient interaction, but would be knowledgeable in her profession. But I was WRONG. She is careless, rude, dismissive of any concerns we have. She made me feel, it was my fault that my labor went longer. She made some big mistakes in my case, which made my recovery from my delivery very long (3 months). I have complained about her. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR, if you can.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

I will NEVER NEVER NEVER see this doctor AGAIN! I was hesitant to proceed for SONO and biopsy through this doctor because if the review. Since each person have different expectation, I still proceeded to see Dr. BEN OMRAN. YES, the reviews are right and very accurate. She is a very ROUGH doctor. She doesn't care if you are hurt or in pain!!! she was saying... I don't know.. I don't know why I can't see the balloon.. She made me crazy thinking what was wrong in my uterus and I was bleeding after. I did a SONO again in different Doctor and never had any pain and no bleeding... PLEASE do you self a BIG FAVOR .. SEE OTHER doctor

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Very worst experience,she doesn’t care about her patients,she left my stitches open and after I called her she didn’t care

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

If i could give a 0 star rating I would. As a sexually active teen, she was judgemental, didn’t listen and made rude and inappropriate comments. On top of the fact that i was in extreme pain and she still proceeded to be rough. She saw me for 5 minutes, hurt me, didn’t listen to me at all, gave me barely, if any advice and left me in the examination room in tears. I don’t know how she is with married or pregnant sexually active women, but do NOT send an adolescent here. Worst experience with a doctor i have ever had. Felt completely judged and humiliated.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Not the kindest doctor out there. Wait time is horrible but with case load I get that; however she rushes through all her appointments-she completely missed my preeclampsia and without any treatment I had my son two months early ( would have had my little guy early anyways-it happens with preeclampsia but he would have come at least a month later). For a first time mom the experience I had with her was a tragedy.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

FOR A FIRST TIME MOM IT WAS HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE WITH DRBEN OMRAN I WISH THAT SHE COULD SEE ALL THESE REVIEWS AND THINK FOR A MINUTE WHAT SHE HAS BEEN DOING TO HER PATIENTS. NURSES WERE MUCH BETTER THAN HER. THE EXPERIENCE WAS SO BAD THAT I GET SCARED OF THINKING TO HAVE ANOTHER BABY IN FUTURE.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Went to her to discuss getting my Tubes Tied as this was my 4th Pregnancy and both my Husband I have decided that we don't want any more children after the pregnancy. I informed her that I want my tubes tied she me that I am too over weight and should consider an ID. When I refused she told me that "I Don't know my Body." I left her office in tears, belittled and humiliated and body shamed. I would NEVER recommend anyone to see her.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

She saw me at the brampton civic Er and she had someone else’s chart on her mind and was so rude in talking and asking “ why I there “ ? I was 22 weeks pregnant and feeling immense pain in my back ... and even after telling this if a doctor asks that question with such rude behaviour ... what are you supposed to tell her ? I asked her whose chart are you referring to as I never said bleeding .. she said oh I don’t know then ! Then who made you the doctor to handle precious lives in ER !! Avoid her if u can in Er .. might as well deliver with paramedics who were more helpful than this woman

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

The most RUDE & unprofessional dr ever seen! It's better to stay infertile instead of going to her to make stupid comments on you!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018