Ratings for Dr. K Ben Omran

worst doctor. very rude. not punctual. her degree should be reevaluated.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

I met her in civic hospital for my first pregnancy delivery. What a horrible experience!! I was supposed to be induced and ofcourse pelvic exam was rough..she did not show any humanity in doing so. Rather than comforting and explaining things...she yells and pass on judgements. I was terrified the whole time till my baby was born. Doctor should be giving all the support to the patient especially when it's delivering a baby but she is not even close to that mark. Right before delivering the baby, she told that she does not have time to explain things. Will never recommend this doctor to anyone ever.. stay away if she is on duty.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

She is very rude n unprofessional and her receptionist is also rude she don’t even pick the call

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

I agree with all of the negative ratings for this doctor. She is rude, late, makes you feel silly for asking questions, you wait an hour for or more just to be seen for literally 30 seconds. She is always on her ipad looking at your chart as she is talking to you or answering your question (no eye contact). Her computer is never up to date so you have to re-tell her your story. This is my first pregnancy after an IVF and you would think she would be a little compassionate. Nope. I am currently looking for new, nicer doctor that will help me with my questions instead of dismissing my concerns. DO NOT go to this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

Dr.Ben Omran was my obgyn during my pregrancy, with my son I am consider high risk because I am type 2 diabetic before pregrancy and she took care of me and my unborn baby health and she came in after my son was born 2 weeks early and she visit us every day when we were in hospital and when ever me and my husband have no.2 I will go back to her and I like to thank Tanya she was fabulous to.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Please DO NOT visit this doctor. Dr. Omran extremely unprofessional and egoistic individual. We had several appointments with her and she is always late. We travel from Mississauga to Brampton location. We waited more than 3 hours to see her from our schedule appointment. She does not provide advice with clear instruction for test and expects patience to ask the doctor or receptionist. I felt bad for people who were waiting and the receptionist. Someone should report her to The College of Physicians.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

She is such a rude n very irresponsible Dr always in rushing not listening just speaking n give very short time she is resposible for my baby who is dead just because of her rushing habit not listening proper just speaking n no eye contact even.dont Wana take her again.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

She was so wonderful I would go to her again. Had a great experience

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Very bad experience, I will not go this doctor again, very rude, not listening only speaking.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Not a good experience for first time moms. She makes you feel silly for asking questions. The wait time is long, the appointments are rushed, and the receptionist takes forever completing simple tasks. You can sit in the waiting room for over an hour and a half for a 3 minute rushed appointment. Not sure what computer program she uses because it seems very slow and doesn't update as it should. So within the 3 minute appointment time, you basically telling her your whole fertility story over again. How do I know when my last period was 5 months ago? Something that I shared 5 months ago and should be in the system, no? If you want a compassionate doctor who takes their time with you, this is not the one. Do your research.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017