Ratings for Dr. K Ben Omran

Not a good experience for first time moms. She makes you feel silly for asking questions. The wait time is long, the appointments are rushed, and the receptionist takes forever completing simple tasks. You can sit in the waiting room for over an hour and a half for a 3 minute rushed appointment. Not sure what computer program she uses because it seems very slow and doesn't update as it should. So within the 3 minute appointment time, you basically telling her your whole fertility story over again. How do I know when my last period was 5 months ago? Something that I shared 5 months ago and should be in the system, no? If you want a compassionate doctor who takes their time with you, this is not the one. Do your research.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Waste of time, appointment rescheduled 3 times and even so I waited for almost 2 hours and still did not get seen because I didnt want to be 2 jpura late for work. No time management or communication skills from receptionist. Worst ecperince and I would never recommend anyone go sit and waste their time in this Dr's office. Too overbooked and unrealistic wait times. Too much hassle to see a Dr it's not worth the waste of time

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

July 11 2017 I had my first appointment dr.ben omran, plus I am 5 months pregrant,turning 40 in October and type 2 diabetic. As I was reading review I was a little skeptical but you know what she's a good dr she was so concerned about me and the baby she had me do a ultrasound plus have an echo scan for my unborn baby which I seen a pediatrician whose a pediatric cardiologist plus see an diabetic dr for my diabties. She actually said to me to come back to see her before she's goes on vacation on July 18 2017 for the results. And Tanya is amazing she got me an Appt with a diabetic dr asap I am a first time mom she made me feel at ease

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

The best doctor ever I like her she's very helpful good experience

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Terrible experience, rud, condesendent. Rolls the eyes every time I ask a question, she is always late and rushing out through patients. Does not make eye contact, always looking at the computer and typing. Will never go back, will change to a different doctor, this time will check the reviews first

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

OK, I'm reading some of these comments and wondering if we went to the same Dr?? I was referred to Dr. Ben-Omran by my GP. Her office looked at my ultrasound report and squeezed me in within 2 days. During that time, I spoke with her assistant Tanya, who was sympathetic and kind. Now because I had been squeezed in at the last minute, I assumed that there would be time delays. There was, but I was expecting it. When I arrived the office was quite busy and I then had an even greater appreciation for Tanya and they way she handled me given that she has many things going on all at once. When I went in to speak with Dr. Ben-Omran, I found her very knowledgeable. She put my mind at ease right away. She explained the next steps and what I needed to do in the meantime. When I went in a second time for the biopsy I was scared and emotional. It was uncomfortable, but not as bad as I anticipated. Dr. Ben-Omran understood that I was scared, but she was kind patient and sympathetic. When I went back, for the test results, again, I found a very human and very kind doctor. I really am confused by all these other reviews as I have found bother her and her assistant Tanya to be excellent! The only thing I will say as this is a very busy office, so be prepared to wait.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

I had an unfortunate experience dealing with Dr. Ben Omran after a family doctor referral. She provided minimal information and guidance, was quick to jump to medical conclusions and falsely diagnosed me based on only pieces of information. Instead of trying to gather all of the facts, she was dismissive and visibly offended when I questioned a lot of what she told me. In the end when the diagnosis was proven untrue, she had NOTHING to say for herself. You need to really listen to your patients as a medical professional. If it wasn't for the fact that I advocated medically for myself and did my own research, I am afraid to think where I would be right now. Her reception staff is also not very friendly and I did not enjoy the experience at all. Go elsewhere - I wish I had.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr.k ben omran is okay,but her staff aND reception was terrible.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Dr. K Ben Omran herself is an amazing, nice, helpful doctor, but her staff at reception was very slow, we had appointment at 9:30am and were 15 minutes early, but we were sent in about 11am, and 5 patients came after us were sent before us.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

she may be a good doctor, but not for those who are first time moms . no help at all , she rushes in take too many patients , which cant handle , rude ... does not guide . what i think is she just dont say no on coming clients i think she loves billing government .

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017