Ratings for Dr. Thomas M. Annulis

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012

Dr. Annulis was very rude and would not let me speak. He kept talking over me and even tried to provoke me to anger. He insisted I was not ill, and I actually had a very serious condition. He dismissed me with a wave of his hand. I finally got treatment and am well. Too nad the treatment was delayed because of him... He is an awful man and doctor.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

This doctor must have schizophrenia. I could not believe the two good ratings he has. He is the most arrogant, rudest person I have ever met. He constantly talks over you and could care less what you have to say, so he misses important information. Southern Maryland does not need him, perhaps be should go back to Silver Spring and try to practice. I would avoid this doctor at all costs. He not only talked over me and treated me like a small child, but I heard him in the next room talking to another patient in the same manner. Not only that, but he bashed another local doctor which is totally unprofessional. Who does he think he is? Will not go back to his office again.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

One of the best doctors I have ever met. Takes the time to listen, and will take however long is needed with you during your visit. In my case he got a specialist on the phone during the visit to assist with the issue.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2010

Dr. Annulis treated my wife and I in Silver Spring over a period of about two years. I considered him to be an expert at diagnosing ailments. He was exceptionally diligent in following up on the results of his prescriptions and recommendations and in his concern for our general well-being. Late on a Friday afternoon he would not allow me to leave his office until a specialist had agreed to see me immediately. I was sorry to see him leave the area.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

I was Dr. Annulis's patient when he was in Silver Spring. This guy likes to hear himself talk and not listen. I found his demeanor superficial and on several occasions very condescending. He also liked to push medications. Over the course of two visits, he persuaded me to take an anitdepressant called Lexapro. I had heard about the side effects and didn't want it. After he continued to encourage me, I gave it a try. After six days, the drug made me feel crazy, and I stopped taking it. However, the withdrawal from only taking it six days was everlasting. I had occasional tingling in my left ear for about a year afterwards. Given that he abruptly left town for southern MD and I was getting ready to move myself, I was in a tough spot regarding getting a rewrite for my Propecia perscription, which he had prescribed. I called his office. Not only was he not willing to help, but he was very rude about it. He talked over me on the phone. I had to hang up on him.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2009

Dr. Annulis spent 90 min. with me on our first meeting to get to know me and my problems. I have never had a doctor spend that much time in an office visit. He is thorough, and listens! I recommend him highly if you are looking for a doctor in So. MD.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

Dr. Thomas M. Annulis's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

HealthFirst