Ratings for Dr. R. Alan Grier

Dr.Grier is a good doctor and a nice man. Like most docs his ability to help you is determined by your ability to tell him what the problem is. My wife and adult son have started going to him and love his kindness.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2010

GREAT DOCTOR, DETAILED WITH TESTING AND GETS BACK WITH YOU ON TEST RESULTS VERY QUICKLY .BEEN GOING TO DR. GRIER FOR MANY YEARS AND MY FAMILY WILL CONTINUE HAVING DR. GRIER AS OUR PRIMARY DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2010

Dr. Grier is by far the best doctor I've had. He listen, he is very thorough and really seems to care about his patients. He is like an old fashion doctor that - he cares about your health and really wants the best for you.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2009

bad bad bad doctor....knows nothing and scary he is practicing med anywhere. my dog could treat patients better..seeing him is a death sentence

flag | Submitted December 1, 2009

I can not believe someone like this man is even allowed to speak to a patient. He will treat you for your blood pressure even if it's elevated or not. He makes you take the most expensive medication not caring if you can afford it or not. Will not give any genric medications. He makes you come in every two weeks until your blood pressure is so low you can't even walk around. He has no clue how to treat true medical problems that you try to come in with. I saw him once as a new patient for abdominal pain and he did not even go over that issue with me I left the office with a prescription that cost me almost $200 for my blood pressure told me to come back in two weeks. When I ask him what were we going to do about my abdominal pain he looked like a deer in headlights and said that we were going to get my blood pressure down first which was 132/70. Needless to say I scheduled my appoinment with another physcian in the clinic. Great clinic but wasting space having this Dr. there

Submitted May 14, 2009

Dr. R. Alan Grier's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)