Ratings for Dr. Albert Raco

As someone who is terrified of dentists and needles, Jen the hygienist and Dr Raco have done everything possible to make dental appointments as comfortable and pain-free as possible. They even give me toys. 💜 this dentist.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2019

We have been going to Dr. Raco for almost 20 years - he is the best. Have had 2 root canals with him - no problem, no pain during or after...he explains what he's doing as he goes through it, keeps you calm. We have moved about 110km away but will gladly be going back to him for scheduled dental work.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2019

I have now been a patient for 4 years and continue to be impressed by the doctor's punctuality and great competence. Had two fillings removed and redone this week. Painless and very effective.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

nice office - a normal setting that makes me think I'm not paying for flashy extras. The best thing is the doctor actually spends time talking to me - not some other assistant to explain things to me like I'm not important and I'm wasting his time. I have had this experience - Dr. Raco is a caring person first and a wonderful doctor. See you..

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Dr Raco and his staff are very cheerful, take the time to explain everything and do great work.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

For the first time in my life I don't mind going to the dentist.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

We are both fairly new to this office and found Dr. Raco, hygienists and staff to be very thorough with everything. They also take the time to explain things and we don't feel rushed. They set up the billing with Great West Life for us as well. As well, the fees were a bit lower than my previous dentist's office.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Best dentist I have ever been to. Fillings are smooth, like and art.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Have been at Doctor Raco's since i was a little kid, my whole family goes there. He is amazing!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

Had a cavity removed today. Dr. Racco and his staff made sure i was comfortable and the freezing was perfect. I have anxiety and he was very patient and and considerate of my situation. Very knowledgeable, and i always know im in good hands.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014