Ratings for Dr. Maryam Jahansouz

Great dentist and very reliable, her body of work is unmatched and makes you feel comfortable in the office

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I actually enjoyed my visit to this office. I was a little weary at first, seeing the other rating here, but they took my insurance and are close to my work. I was pleasantly surprised to find the dentist very friendly and professional. She did have an assistant and I was not sold anything, however I was offered a free consultation for invisylign after I inquired about it which was a nice touch. I had a regular check up and they found a cavity in one of my back teeth, I have scheduled to have it fixed as I had to return to work that day. Over all I would recommend this Dentist and her practice and am returning myself.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

I would not recommend this dentist because she drills and fills healthy teeth, lies about what the insurance covers, has no dental hygenist and tries to sell expensive products and procedures.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009