Ratings for Dr. George D. Lane

Dr Lane lied to me and has permanently disfigured my foot. He told me he was going to do one thing and then during the surgery did another. I will never be able to bend my two middle toes again due to Dr Lane tying off my tendons at the base of the toes instead of at the tip of the toes as he said he was going to. My foot constantly hurts when I walk and it has now been more than 6 months since the surgery.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2013

Dr.Lane was very polite and listened to me patiently. He was to the point which I liked. His nurse is a nasty pesron. I really don't want to see her again so maybe will try and find another doctor.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

I was so impressed with Dr. Lane - he was very patient and listened to my laundry list of issues as well as my concerns about what a previous doctor had said (this was a "second opinion" appointment). Everything he said made logical sense and he managed to allay my concerns. His staff was very knowledgeable and patient too!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2010

Dr.Lane is extremely helpful and knowledgeable. He cares about every patient and takes extra efforts to make sure that the patient receives the care they need. Even when I had insurance problems with approving a MRI, he took care of the issue himself by talking to them directly and making a strong case. He spent half an hour going over my analysis and answered all my questions without rushing and made me aware of all my options. He even called me directly after reviewing my old MRI data from a previous injury to the same area and gave me his opinion. I have not seen this kind of patient care and attention to the patient's needs anywhere else. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

Dr. George D. Lane's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)