Ratings for Dr. Kenneth R. Wilhelm

Was pretty good eight years ago but separated from a groupn.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Dr. Wilhelm is an excellent doctor. He brought my plantar fasciitis (in both feet) to an end using a progressive technique that many doctors are unfamiliar with. It's called prolotherapy and has been in use for over 50 years. I like Dr. Wilhelm's friendly, upbeat personality, too. I am only familiar with his former office in Alexandria, but now that he's in Centreville, where I live, I intend to see him soon for a bunion. I know he can fix it!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Dr. Wilhelm has provided consistent, high level care for me and my family and is a very pleasant person. I was a patient in Alexandria, VA and have followed him to his Centreville, VA location. He is worth the drive.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

I search high and low for family practices like this one. Dr. Wilhelm has a great personality and cares about his patients. After an awful experience at another Centreville, VA optometrist, my wife and I spent around 2 months calling and interviewing. A big key on how Dr's run their office is whether or not they invest in their reception staff. If the staff is bad over the phone and don't know a thing about the Dr., I'm not giving them a shot. Luckily, I found and continue to find Dr. Wilhelm's office doing everything right. I feel comfortable sending friends to him!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

The very Best Podiatric based on my personal experience with my family. Very friendly, cares a lot for his patients and excellent knowledge of the treatments he provides - Lo recomiendo 100%

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

Very friendly doctor who took the time out to ask questions and discuss everything with me. Made me feel very welcome and comfortable. Definitely recommended!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2010

Excellent care and knowledge! I would definitely recommend Dr. Wilhelm to anyone with a similar condition (broken foot). He discussed the various treatments for the condition and the advantages/disadvantages for each. The treatment I chose was performed flawlessly and with a great deal of experience and skill. Furthermore, he is very congenial and easygoing. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

Dr. Kenneth R. Wilhelm's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Centreville, VA