Ratings for Dr. Scott K. Roos

I had to wait a hour and the dr scott roos what not very compassionate and basically made a joke out of my issue i was having . Not professional and definitely will not waste my hard earned money to see him

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

A rocket scientist turned physician, Dr. Roos truly understands the value of diagnostics. He's helped us uncover long-standing medical maladies that MANY other doctors missed allowing us to get "uncontrollable" diabetes and hypertension not only controlled but diabetes is GONE! Wow, it was a group of nutritional deficiencies that Dr. Roos thought to run labs for - why did NONE of the other doctors run these labs in nearly 2 decades?! In our case it was as "simple" as Vitamin D and Magnesium and a few others, but none of the other doctors ran these labs. Sure SOME of the other doctors are NOW, but they were NOT doing this routinely when Dr. Roos thought to order these labs. Only the best for my loved ones, I've referred quite a few people to him in the years we've been with him. My condition is life-threatening, Dr. Roos is ALWAYS up to speed on my situation and knows what I need and which specialists are the best for my situation.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

misdiagnosis twice and unwilling to call in medication for ANYTHING ever without seeing you. IE - if you have migrains for 20 years and you see your doctor every couple of months - they should be willing to call in a refill without seeing you.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

Although I am not of the generation that enjoyed home visits, Dr. Roos would have fit perfectly into that era (not age wise but CARE wise). He listens to me about myself and family and takes his immense knowledge of health to come up with solutions. I also have not found a better Doctor in working with specialist. He is such a good Doctor I have brought my wife, daughter, mother and sister over to him.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

One of the best MD's I have found in the St. Charles area. Very knowledgeable, great bedside manors, always takes the time to listen to ALL of your needs, never rushes you out, explaines medications and treatment plan. The phone lines in the office can be difficult to get through on and the staff is ok but worth it to see him.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2009

VERY knowledgeable. Runs more thorough diagnostic tests than all other doctors I've experienced. Helped several loved ones discover long term underlying health problems to remarkably improve quality of life.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

Dr. Scott K. Roos's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 2003)

Top Hospitals in Lake St. Louis, MO