Ratings for Dr. Hugh Nabors

The most caring doctor in the world. I can't say enough good things about him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2019

Great physician. I have known him for over 30 years and can only say positive things about Dr. Nabors. He is accurate in his knowledge and technical skills. His caring manner is exemplary.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

All doctor should take a lesson in bed side manners from this man he has done a couple of surgery's on my sixteen year old daughter one was unexspected he treated us like family the best doctor I have ever meet. Decatur General is very lucky to have him on staff. Everyone I have talked to speaks highly of him . Plus his office staff are great!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

Dr. Nabors performed a lumpectomy and an incisional hernia repair on me years apart. I had no problems either time. He is a fine msn & an excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

Known Dr Nabors most of my life and he has been my personal physician about 30 plus years. If he is baffled, he will make the decsion to get second opinions, which is very smart. He finally got his chance to do my gall bladder surgery in 01, and i was in and out. I admire this dr as a physician, and also as a very good dear friend. hugh will shoot you straight.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

Dr. & Staff very nice & spends time with me, the patient.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

If you meet him, you immediately know you are in great hands. Dr. Nabors is a gentle soul. I went to him because I had to have a bilateral mastectomy. From the first time I met him till I went back for my last year check up, I could not have felt more safe and secure. He is top notch. I will not have another general surgery done that he is not my surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009