Ratings for Dr. Adnan A. Seljuki

Love this doctor. Have been to several other doctors in the past but this doctor is the best. The staff is very helpful and welcoming. If you are looking for a new doctor, this is the place to go.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Dr. Seljuki has been my doctor for over 5 years. He is a very caring and compassionate doctor. He is very knowledgeable about my health conditions. He helped lower my A1c and get my blood pressure under control. Kelsie, his nurse, is sweetest and most caring nurse that I have ever been in contact with! You will just love her! His whole staff is the best! Those girls really care! It is so easy to get a sick visit with him. I highly recommed Dr. Seljuki.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Dr. Seljuki has been my fathers doctor for many years. He takes the time to explain & educate my dad, as he's not complaint with many issues. The doctor also has visited him on two different hospital admissions, & it's rare these days to find a doctor who will treat and admit their own patients. We've had the same nurse on all visits over the years, that speaks volumes for his great staff. He's a Compassionate & knowledgable Doctor, highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Absolutely love this doctor! He listens to all my needs and seems to really care about my well being . He has an amazing nurse who really cares and treats me like family. Its had to find a doctor and nurse that treat you so well. The only negative thing is one of the ladies in the front office is very rude! But all and all great place. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

very pleasant and knowledgeable doctor. Staff is very friendly

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Very helpful staff and knowledgeable physician. I have recommended this doctor to many of my friends and family so far. Making a decision about my health is very important to me and Dr. Seljuki made that very easy for me. I have been living in Decatur area for most of my life and I am glad that I have found the best doctor I was looking for. He is there when I am sick. I don't have to go to a doctor anymore who cannot see when I get sick because he is busy. I like that my doctor is accessible and I can see him whenever I need him.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2014

Dr. Seljuki has no bed side manner and has no problems leaving without even examining you. Also he does judge patients on appearance, age, and race. He will use the terms like "people like you", "people your age are doing this and that" with generalization that you too will be behaving the same way. I have never had a physician come into the examine room with a prescription and not even examine the patient. That is the wrong thing to do because patients don't feel they are cared about and that is needed between the physician and patient. Also if a patient was trying to explain about medical problems and he did not agree with symptoms, he must have felt challenged and react in a negative manner towards the patient. I would never recommend this physician to anyone based on the limited time I saw him. I can say one good thing about Dr. Seljuki is that he is consistent with his behavior because he was judgemental, egotistical, and poor physician from day one.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

Dr. Seljuki and his staff are wonderful! I feel so blessed to have him as my doctor. Dr. Seljuki is so attentive and has a wonderful bedside manner. He is also very thorough--and when you are older, as I am, being thorough is very important.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Dr. Seljuki is an awesome doctor. He has always been very kind and helpful, and always takes time to answer any questions I have. He is truly one of the nicest doctors I have ever been associated with.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010

Such a gentle man with a gentle spirit. He takes his time, is calm and caring. He is very thorough. He takes him time with you, answers any questions, and leaves you feeling better even though you are sick. Know that feeling? He's that type of Dr. I highly recommend him. His staff is remarkable also. His nurse is precious.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

Dr. Adnan A. Seljuki's Credentials

• Khyber Med Coll, Univ Of Peshawar, Peshawar, Pakistan (Grad. 1990)